Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread within the Final Fantasy X HD forum, part of the F; Originally Posted by Nagflar Well, it certainly looks very good, just like MGS2 and 3 in the HD Collection. Unofficial ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Well, it certainly looks very good, just like MGS2 and 3 in the HD Collection.
    Unofficial so, could be even better!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Can't wait for this game!

It's a whole remake! EVEN THE BLITZBALL HAS A NEW STYLE! And im glad that they've decided to remake all from graphs to sound-acting
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post

It's a whole remake! EVEN THE BLITZBALL HAS A NEW STYLE! And im glad that they've decided to remake all from graphs to sound-acting
    Where you hear that?

Mr. X

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post

Would love a source for that?

I'd be happy with a HD upgrade and trophies. No need to touch anything else. I saw something about online blitzball a few posts back; I would be so upset if they wasted time doing that.

My copy of X got stole by my former room-mate and then my 60gb died so I would have no way of playing it even if I did own it. This is a godsend because X is one of my favourites.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Will there be new voice acting?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Love this game but if it ever gets an HD remake its gona be a BITCH to platinum. Getting to 100% took me a good 280 hours of game play, I remember how big head ache the getting Character's Celestial Weapon

Still gona get this if it ever gets made
    Annoying PS3T.com members since March 2010

PRO Member

Oh yeah...dodging those 200 lightning bolts. Does anyone still hear the Thunder Plains theme playing in their head, lol.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 4 - Silver

Don't remember the exact site but these sites say that the blitzball will have minor changes

• Final Fantasy X HD
    RUMOR: Final Fantasy X Remake to Use Final Fantasy XIII’s Engine | EGMNOW

Altough im sure that somewhere i read about remaking voice-acting and that blitzball would have completely new style.

I'll keep lookin and a little reminder for us, all of these are ofcourse rumors till' square confirms anything

Simply can't wait
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Like i have said in previous posts,i really hope they dont cock about with it.it was perfect the way it was and like most others,im really excited just to hear some news on it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hey I've never played a FF game, and hearing numerous accounts of how FF XII was a dissapointment, I never bothered with the series. But recently I've been tempted to start giving them a go. Would you advise it as my first FF game? (If I like it i'll get X II-2 and maybe X II) I've seen a lot that V II is apparently the best, but I've also seen a lot that this one is awesome too. Tbh, there's no way I'm gonna buy all of them so would it be Ok to start with this one and maybe go back to V II if it gets remade? Sorry for babbling but thanks anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Start with X and then play VII.

Whoever told you that XII was a disappointment needs to be shot. The story was a little thin. The gameplay was addictive like crack laced with Brooke Shields.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Mr. X

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    Hey I've never played a FF game, and hearing numerous accounts of how FF XII was a dissapointment, I never bothered with the series. But recently I've been tempted to start giving them a go. Would you advise it as my first FF game? (If I like it i'll get X II-2 and maybe X II) I've seen a lot that V II is apparently the best, but I've also seen a lot that this one is awesome too. Tbh, there's no way I'm gonna buy all of them so would it be Ok to start with this one and maybe go back to V II if it gets remade? Sorry for babbling but thanks anyway.
    Do you mean XIII? Because XII is a fantastic game.

I'd suggest X as an entry point. You don't even need to wait for this hd version; the PS2 one is good enough.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm sooo LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME can't wait to blaze up and listen to the amazing soundtrack and Relive the the game again

Amazing Sig and Platbar from CmGravekeeper

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If your looking to give the earlier games in the series a try there all at 3.99 on uk psn at the moment due to the release of XIII-2 so you could pick up some of the classics like II, VI, VII and IX to give you a broad feel of the different types of Final Fantasy's. XII wasn't nearly as good as X but imo was a whole lot better then XIII, the only reason I'd be tempted to get X is for some of the cinematics like the opening blitzball game and the airship taking of out of the ground and blowing up home

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetic View Post
    Do you mean XIII? Because XII is a fantastic game.

I'd suggest X as an entry point. You don't even need to wait for this hd version; the PS2 one is good enough.
    Yea I did mean XIII sorry guys....stupid roman numerals

Well I won't be able to use my PS2 for another 2 years....so I guess that rules out your suggestion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Game confirmed as Remaster, doesn't make a sodding difference... I still over it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I found this the other day, another 1080:

Lvl 3 - Bronze

FFX has been my favourite thus far, and I've been through them all since the release of FFVII, so I would likely get this if it was remastered or remade or whatever it is they are planning with it. What I wonder though, is whether they would do both parts together on one disc, or release them separately? Or only FFX and not FFX-2, which I suppose could also happen.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I can't wait to get tthis game. I am going to really do a nice comparison video on FF X PS2 version and the FF X PS3 version in HD. I've been replaying some FF 10 during my FF 12 breaks on my PS 2 with my capture card.
    Lord Fenton
    Gaming since the days of Kings Quest 3

Working On: Dungeon Defenders and Batman:AC(PS3) and Borderlands (PC Steam) til I start round 2 of my BG:EE good guy this time.
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrimFenton

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Definatly day one buy for the PS Vita. Final Fantasy on the goooooo.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast