View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 1.96%
  • 2 - Easy

31 60.78%
  • 3 - Moderate

14 27.45%
  • 4 - Hard

4 7.84%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; I voted moderate, mainly because the grinding for the rare enemies was annoying. I dont have alot of plats but ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate, mainly because the grinding for the rare enemies was annoying. I dont have alot of plats but i made myself grind it. It's alot easier than the first one though. I played it on 360 before i got a ps3 and only got 700/1000 in over 100 hours

Kiwi Defender

Easy. Not only is the game itself easy (even more so if you change the difficulty), but the fragments, the bosses and all the side-content is relatively simple to complete as well. Even the game's superboss isn't all that complicated with a good strategy and good equipment, so there's no real trouble for you when it comes to getting the platinum trophy, even more so considering that thing that made its predecessor more complicated was how time consuming it was and how much grinding was needed. Yet, this one lacks both things, making it even easier to complete.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted easy on this one. it's not difficult in anyway, shape or form. Just takes time but still a great game none the less from my point of view.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Easy.

Unlike in FFXIII all battles were pretty easy even on normal. The collectibles were more enjoyable than in most other games as you can narrow down very well which ones you're missing. The same goes for the bestiary if you use a list. The only thing slightly annoying was getting 100% on some maps (Academia especially). Serendipity was pure luck and for me no reason to do any chocobo training. I left slots with a rubber band with 14k credits before going to work and I had 53k when I came back. Lucky me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123