The annoying brain quizes

This is a discussion on The annoying brain quizes within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; I am getting so frustrated with the Brain Blast quiz things in Academia 4XX AF. I can answer all the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The annoying brain quizes

I am getting so frustrated with the Brain Blast quiz things in Academia 4XX AF. I can answer all the questions right, except when it comes down to the 'pick a hand' question. Whenever I pick right, the answer turns out to be left, and vice versa. I thought it was a 50-50 chance of getting it correct, but after half an hour and having tried over 10 (maybe more, I lost track) of this stupid quiz I really doubt my luck can be this galactically s**t.

What the hell is the trick to getting the right answer?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Are you serious?! That 50/50 chance is actually just that. You just get it right or not. Unfortunately for you, the fact that you got it wrong every time means that you're crazy unlucky. I've never had that trouble when answering the quizzes (On the 50/50 question anyway). It's weird though... I actually thought those 50/50 questions were fake questions... I've had that asked me several times (Possibly about 8 times?) and I got them all right o_O

Platinum Procrastinator

Here is something I found on another site. Unluckily for you though, it seems ONLY, the left and right questions have random answers. The others have definitive answers.

Actually the luck based questions have a definite answer.
    Red or Black:
    - O and Square combination -> O (Red)
    - X and Triangle combination -> X (Black)

Odd or Even:
    - O and Square combination -> O (Even)
    - X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Odd)

Head or Tail:
    - O and Square combination -> Square (Tail)
    - X and Triangle combination -> Triangle (Head)

Left or Right is random, unfortunately.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the answers on the other seemingly random questions! I've yet to come across them, since that stupid left/right usually pops up around question 5 and I have to restart. How many questions are there in total before you get a prize/fragment?

Bringing the PAIN

You must get 10 right at the terminals... and each of the 4 terminals has 70 unique random questions. As I am sure Davey will update the guide with this soon I won't link it but there are many lists with all answers...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2