Episode 5 setup choices and what monster to have in my party.

This is a discussion on Episode 5 setup choices and what monster to have in my party. within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; This is the hardest episode ever even on easy difficulty and I'm following my guide carefully.Can't seem to past some ...

Banned

Episode 5 setup choices and what monster to have in my party.

This is the hardest episode ever even on easy difficulty and I'm following my guide carefully.Can't seem to past some enemies in this episode.

Bringing the PAIN

Wait....

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

No Game No Life

I think the monsters I was using around this point are Chichu (Com), Cloudburst or Debris (Rav), Silver Chocobo (Sen) and Yakshini (Syn). Not sure anymore if it was around this episode or around the last episode

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Chances are if the enemies are too difficult, you're somewhat under-leveled. You might want to go and pick up some fragments in older areas and work on there. If the regular enemies (not the ones that appear in distortions that look like black holes, those are almost always tough) are a problem, you might just need to grind a little, which is easily remedied by being paired with fragment hunting.

If you refuse to the above, stick with a basic delta attack (RAV-COM-SEN) with just about any monster somewhat leveled as the sentinel and you should be able to win most fights. Another more offensive option is to bring along a Dragoon which you find in either Augusta Tower areas, and has the ability to inflict a status that make the enemy more susceptible to certain types of damages.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Banned

Okay thanks for the advice and I'm not sure the official guide will help me out.Is it better to have two medic and a Sentinel in my setup?