Post your current/favourite monster pack! =3

This is a discussion on Post your current/favourite monster pack! =3 within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; Right now, I am entering Episode 6 and already have set up my own favourite monster pack, complete with random ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Post your current/favourite monster pack! =3

Right now, I am entering Episode 6 and already have set up my own favourite monster pack, complete with random names. Below are the details, names being in brackets!

1: Chichu (Marley) | Commando - A really, really MEAN DPS machine. Able to pump up to over 1,000 STR and with the fastest attack speed, full ATB bar and ATB recharge on attack, this small, lovely pea-pod can really whither down tougher bosses' HP like no other. I also put on Lightning's mask on her for cute effect.

2: Bunkerbeast (Argon) | Sentinel - Infusing Pulse Knight's Mediguard into him, as well as Resist Physical, Elements and Magic, makes him a mean tank machine, ideal for the Mystic Tower formation (and others) - Ravager, Ravager, Sentinel. Along with high HP, he can survive just about any attack out there.

3: Cloudburst (Diedrich) | Ravager - Always with the useful Feral Link ability, Friendly Fire, buffing up all allies with just 4 button taps. One of the best Ravagers in the game, albeit with only two specialized elements (but that is easily ignored by infusing the other two elements into Cloudburst, making him a complete elemental Ravager!). Chain boost bonuses really can pump up the stagger meter to 999.99% easily.

If you are interested in capturing these monsters for your own perusal, here are their locations:

1: Chichu - You must have the Improved Moogle Throw from Mog's Manifestation Skill Fragment. Once you reach New Bodhum 700 AF (or Episode 4, I think), simply go to Serendipity as soon as you unlock it. Go to the southwest building and talk to the Mystic there who will give you fragment skills in exchange for fragments, one of them being Improved Moogle Throw (I am not sure if you have to find the fragment first). Then, head for Archylte Steppes and stop by the one red cactuar statue right outside of the village; you will see a flower patch nearby. Simply throw the Mog into the flower patch and you will get this lovely pea-pod!

2: Bunkerbeast - Found in Yaschas Massif 100 AF, after unlocking the gate to there in Academia 400 AF with a Wild Artefact. Simply go around initiating random encounters until you find him. I found him in a narrow passageway, so that should give you some ideas on where.

3: Cloudburst - Found on Archylte Steppes' Stonestump Wastelands, which is to the south of the village; simply go south until the name of the location pops up on the screen. Is a box-like monster, so you should have no trouble identifying him. May have to change the weather until you find him, I think.

Ok then, that is it! Have fun, and FFXIII-2 is ADDICTING like hell. I feel like my own Pokemon master, teehee. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Bringing the PAIN

Well cocoasg... I must say I never expected this from you...

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/fi...er-thread.html

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Oh, sorry about that. I had not seen that thread in the sub-forum, so you will have to pardon me for this. ^^

Bringing the PAIN

No Problem... Just letting ya know so we keep it in 1. Might wanna repost and close!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

\(^o^)/ (・。・)