Final Fantasy XIII 2 bestiary help

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy XIII 2 bestiary help within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; im having trouble getting all the monsters i guess. i have the book and i went through the bestiary in ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Final Fantasy XIII 2 bestiary help

im having trouble getting all the monsters i guess. i have the book and i went through the bestiary in the game and in my book and marked out every one that i have killed except two it seems, chaos bahamut that says its located in valhalla which idk how to get and twilight odin in vile peaks 10 AF (first encounter) which im sure ive fought so im lost on him too. actually i also dont have the forelegs to long gui which u have to destroy to knock him down ive killed him twice like that same with geiserics fist and fomoires giant fist. do i have to go fight these over again to get their other parts and how do i get the other chaos bahamut and odin. i was also wondering does it have to be 100% data with every monster as in each one has a check mark next to it? cause some of the monsters in my bestiary dont have a check mark next to them

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

1. there is a final fantasy 13-2 section in the forums so you should have posted there

2. i created a thread for discussing monsters, so please post your monster questions there http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/fi...er-thread.html

3. have you checked the trophy guide? Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser