trouble on paradox ending timeless sky

This is a discussion on trouble on paradox ending timeless sky within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; Each time i go against him i use slash and burn get him half way he chain breaks then proceeds ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

trouble on paradox ending timeless sky

Each time i go against him i use slash and burn get him half way he chain breaks then proceeds to use inferno and one shot serah from 7000 hp. Is there anyway i can beat him?

Im playing on easy and my monsters are golden chocobo, flanitor, and silver chocobo

Trophy Guide Grand Master

What level are you? Try using Divide and Conquer, with Serah as Sab and the Golden Chocobo, Hit him with Deshell, then Poison, then change to Dualcasting , take out your Silver Chocobo and replace it with a Ravager, use this to drive up his chain gauge faster. and if you get him to Stagger change to Slash and Burn and take off as much as you can. Once he uses Chain Break and Body and Soul, change to Sap and Save and have your Flanitor do a quick heal while you Dispel his buffs. then repeat.

If you are still having trouble, wait until you are more sufficiently powered in the Crystarium...I was maxed at level 99 and the battle lasted only a few mins

No Game No Life

The Paradigm pack I used here are Cloudburst, Yakshini and Silver Chocobo.
    I started the battle with a Syn Syn paradigm (forgot the name) to cast buffs or if the feral link is maxed then start by using the Feral link of Yakshini to cast different kind of buffs then I switch to a Sab Rav paradigm and manually cast Poison immediately and after casting poison I switch to Dual Casting (Rav Rav) to stagger Caius. If he uses the Body and Soul ability I switched to Sab Sen paradigm to despell the buffs then repeat the first steps. If I needed to heal I switch to Med Sen paradigm.
    If he gets staggered I switch to Slash and Burn to end his life quickly
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 02-12-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah. Its tricky. The mai thing I did was keep buffs on me for defense with sentional chocobo with mediguard at all times. Then id use dispell to weaken his magic, id use yakashini to boost serahs magic. Then back to sentinal and used Wound the entire time. Once he's down to about 27009 MAX hp from wound so much it won't go lower though. At tha point I just tried to stagger ad attack him with buffs on serah and golden chocobo. Hope that helps. Sorr I'm only on a 10 at work so can't make use explantion. I was close to maxxing out serah at this point as well. Sentinal with mediguard is the BIGGEST mut have for that battle IMO.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The strategy I used here was putting Serah and a SEN (I used the Bunkerbeast) together. 5 Paradigms consisting of SAB/SEN, SYN/SEN, RAV/SEN, MED/SEN and COM/SEN. The 6th paradigm would be COM/COM (I used that white Behemoth [Can't remember the name]). Basically, the SEN would provoke Caius and I'd be applying buffs/ debuffs and then I start from there. There really isn't any problem of healing cause my SEN was pretty high leveled with high HP. Debuffs really helps a lot so I try to do it as often as I can. When I do get to stagger him, I switch to COM/COM all the way