Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

wild artifacts

This is a discussion on wild artifacts within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; so i need 1 more artifact to open gate in oeba to get oerba 400af but i have gotten all ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    wild artifacts

    so i need 1 more artifact to open gate in oeba to get oerba 400af but i have gotten all 10 artifacts already >,<
    ive gone threw all the wild artifact location 8(

  2. #2
    Aes Dana
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,863
    Reputation
    339

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosxy View Post
    so i need 1 more artifact to open gate in oeba to get oerba 400af but i have gotten all 10 artifacts already >,<
    ive gone threw all the wild artifact location 8(
    I'm in exactly the same situation as you!! I have a gate in Academia that needs a 'wild artefact' but i already have the 10 artifacts that can be found. Hopefully someone can help us....

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I'm in exactly the same situation as you!! I have a gate in Academia that needs a 'wild artefact' but i already have the 10 artifacts that can be found. Hopefully someone can help us....
    yes hopefully im stuck at 144 fragments dont want to start over because some glitch or something

  4. #4
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Chaos Raiden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    9

    Location for Wild Artefacts (text) - Final Fantasy 13-2: Wild and Tower Artifact Locations | GameFront

    Location for Wild Artefacts (video)



    EDIT: My mistake. I just post those two links without reading the posts properly. I did not encounter this glitch before, so I can't help you guys except showing the video the locations of the Wild Artefacts.

    Which timeline areas that you guys haven't unlocked yet?

  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    Location for Wild Artefacts (text) - Final Fantasy 13-2: Wild and Tower Artifact Locations | GameFront

    Location for Wild Artefacts (video)

    ive gone over all these locations i got all 10

  6. #6
    Aes Dana
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,863
    Reputation
    339

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    Location for Wild Artefacts (text) - Final Fantasy 13-2: Wild and Tower Artifact Locations | GameFront

    Location for Wild Artefacts (video)



    EDIT: My mistake. I did not encounter this glitch before, so I can't help you guys except showing the video the locations of the Wild Artefacts.

    Which timeline areas that you guys haven't unlocked yet?
    Yes i have all of those wild artefacts. I double checked!! I will check all the locations again, but im 100% positive i found the 10 in that video.

  7. #7
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Chaos Raiden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosxy View Post
    ive gone over all these locations i got all 10
    Which Wild Artefacts that glitched out?

  8. #8
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    i haven't unlocked oerba 400
    only one left

  9. #9
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Chaos Raiden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosxy View Post
    i haven't unlocked oerba 400
    only one left
    Pretty strange case. I'll try ask around my place and see if there is anyone else encounter the same problem.

    EDIT: Did you install the patch? It might fix problems that you have encountered.

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    Pretty strange case. I'll try ask around my place and see if there is anyone else encounter the same problem.

    EDIT: Did you install the patch? It might fix problems that you have encountered.
    ty i appreciate the help

  11. #11
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    Pretty strange case. I'll try ask around my place and see if there is anyone else encounter the same problem.

    EDIT: Did you install the patch? It might fix problems that you have encountered.
    the 1.03 patch yes
    Last edited by carlosxy; 02-16-2012 at 06:31 AM.

  12. #12
    Aes Dana
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,863
    Reputation
    339

    I have a solution to anyone needing more than the 10 wild artefacts which are shown in the video guides. Basically do a time reversal on Oerba 200 AF and close the gate. Enter Oerba 200 AF with the gate closed. Now simple find the 'wild artefact' that is floating on the ledge and do the moogle throw to collect it. Once you have it, press start and select 'return to historia crux'. Open the gate and undo the time reversal and hey presto, you have a 'wild artefact' in your inventory without affecting any gates or fragments.

  13. #13
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I have a solution to anyone needing more than the 10 wild artefacts which are shown in the video guides. Basically do a time reversal on Oerba 200 AF and close the gate. Enter Oerba 200 AF with the gate closed. Now simple find the 'wild artefact' that is floating on the ledge and do the moogle throw to collect it. Once you have it, press start and select 'return to historia crux'. Open the gate and undo the time reversal and hey presto, you have a 'wild artefact' in your inventory without affecting any gates or fragments.
    that sounds like a great idea unfortunately i cant do it i cant time reverse in OBERA 200 AF i can only close the gate think i am stuck at 146 fragments and no more wild artifacts.

  14. #14
    Aes Dana
    Timeless-Enigma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,863
    Reputation
    339

    Quote Originally Posted by carlosxy View Post
    that sounds like a great idea unfortunately i cant do it i cant time reverse in OBERA 200 AF i can only close the gate think i am stuck at 146 fragments and no more wild artifacts.
    You can do it nearly anywhere!! Simple find a location where you know a artefact resides, and then close the gate and do what i said in my last post.

  15. #15
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    You can do it nearly anywhere!! Simple find a location where you know a artefact resides, and then close the gate and do what i said in my last post.
    ive tried i think i just dont know how to do the time reversal becasue it doesnt give me the option when i am at the location before i close the gate

  16. #16
    Bringing the PAIN
    NOFORPAIN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    58

    Time reversal happens when you close a gate and then press to renter instead of reopening the gate. Read your primers...


    Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

  17. #17
    PRO Member
    Artemisthemp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    22


  18. #18
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    I have the same exact issue. It's so irritating. I have found all the artefacts in the video and even double checked. I am missing the gate in Academia 400AF, the blue gate that brings you to Yaschas Massif 100AF. I even tried closing the gate and checking if the Wild Artefact is on the ledge, but it's not... Ughhh I really hope someone helps or finds a solution, I really don't want to restart the game over such a stupid issue...

  19. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    2

    Is there a way to show which wild Artefact(Artifacts) I have and which one I'm missing?
    Not sure the official guide was the cause or did I rushed the game without using a guide.

  20. #20
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellerker View Post
    Is there a way to show which wild Artefact(Artifacts) I have and which one I'm missing?
    Not sure the official guide was the cause or did I rushed the game without using a guide.
    I looked all over the place for this, but as it says, once the Wild Artefact is used, it gets consumed. I really hope there is a solution to all this, this is sort of a let-down if the game is ruined because this irritating issue... Let's hope somebody comes up with something :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO