A little guidence please

This is a discussion on A little guidence please within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; after a 3 week haitus ive decided to come back to final fantasy xiii-2 and i am looking for some ...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

A little guidence please

after a 3 week haitus ive decided to come back to final fantasy xiii-2 and i am looking for some advice as to where i should go next. im at the point in the story where i can either fight caius (Obera -200 AF-) or fight the giant red tomato looking thing that does fire damage(Sunleth Waterscape -300 AF-). the levels of both noels and serah's first 3 roles are at lvl 29. the monsters that im using are cait sith (med) lvl 16, Uridimmu (commando) lvl 15, and this bat looking thing (ravager) lvl 11. the areas ive unlocked are:
    New Bodhum -003 AF-
    Bresha Ruins -005 AF-
    Yaschas Massif -010 AF-
    Obera -200 AF-
    Sunleth Waterscape -300 AF-

i would like to know how i should progress and how i should level up my characters/beasts. thanks in advance

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

I kill Caius in Oerba 200AF pretty fast and then I took resolve the Paradox to kill His Royal Flan in Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF. Also a tip: Get Medic level on Sereh up or get a Green Chocobo, since Cait Sith will become a useless healer later on.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

cool thanks. just curious to know the levels of your characters when you did that battle

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    cool thanks. just curious to know the levels of your characters when you did that battle
    Oerba 200AF I think I was 49 or something in Com on Noel and Rav on Sereh.
    Sunlet 300AF I can't recall.

You shouldn't really have any problems with any boss (expect for my Zombia).

If you having problem either 1. Rethink your tactic or 2. Do some of the Fragment quest (Side Quest)