Augustar Tower 200AF, 300AF and acess keys HELP!

This is a discussion on Augustar Tower 200AF, 300AF and acess keys HELP! within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; I was at Augusta Tower 300AF 1st, then i was stuck at a Lift at 15th floor, it told me ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Augustar Tower 200AF, 300AF and acess keys HELP!

I was at Augusta Tower 300AF 1st, then i was stuck at a Lift at 15th floor, it told me that i need an acess key 13. Then i left it to be and continue my game which i eventually went to Augusta Tower 200 AF, Stuck again after trying to follow Caius, the terminal there was jammed and need some kind of stupid key which i believed was acess key 50.

Then, I went through a lot of guides trying to solve these problems/
    The information I obtained were like:
    -Stucked in Augusta tower 200AF? You need to go to 300 AF to get acess key 50
    -Stucked in Augusta tower 300AF? You need to go to 200 AF to get acess key 13

Da Fuq? What in the 4th dimension hell is this? I was stucked in both towers and how i supposed to get those damn keys?
    help guys! I don't want my journey to end like this .. for some STUPID KEYS

Platmate Editor in Chief

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Go to 200AF to get the access key 50. You can leave straight after this, or you can keep going where you will eventually reach a point where you cannot progress upwards anymore as the lift will demand access key 13. When this happens return to the historia crux and into tower 300AF. You have key 50 so you can progress with the story. Access key 13 is not needed for main storyline anyway, it's only used to get some fragments post game in tower 200AF. In fact from memory I didn't get access key 13 until I finished the game.

In short:
    -Go to tower 200AF for key 50. From memory it's on the highest floor you can reach.
    -Return to tower 300AF to progress story

If you already have key 50, then I'm not sure where you're going wrong. The terminal at 300AF should raise a platform and let you through to talk if you examine it with key 50 in your inventory.
    Eeyup.