Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Reviews Roundup

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy XIII-2 Reviews Roundup within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; I think ps360 is still thinking this is going to be shit based on the previous game,which he still hasnt ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I think ps360 is still thinking this is going to be shit based on the previous game,which he still hasnt played.guides are great and all that,but you will never truly get a great perspective on any game really unless you play that game yourself.if you dont like it fair enough,at least you can say you have tried it and then you will have a justified arguement.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Kiwi Defender

If Famitsu gave it a 40/40, then it has lost all credibility it ever had.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Implying they were credible before?

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

You haven't played the game, so you're neither right nor wrong.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I love how much you've been defending this game.. Let's hope you don't get disappointed to, ay?

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    I love how much you've been defending this game.. Let's hope you don't get disappointed to, ay?
    I could be disappointed, or I might not. I'll have to wait and see. However I'm not that excited for it, but of course I'll find out if it's for a reason or not.

INTJ

"I don't wanna eat that bag of shit, it's disgusting"

"WELL YOU HAVEN'T TRIED A BITE YET, SO YOU ARN'T RIGHT OR WRONG"

Kiwi Defender

I know it's not a perfect game, let alone a 40/40 game. Famitsu's standards have been shite for quite a while now, just look at the score they gave to Bayonetta.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    Implying they were credible before?
    Hey hey hey, they had some credibility before. FFXII has to be one of the best FFs and it got a very good rating . But this? This is just crap, like the Bayonetta score.

Well, he'll obviously give the game his unrequited love, seeing how he loved FFXIII and even cried when he got the palt.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    "I don't wanna eat that bag of shit, it's disgusting"

"WELL YOU HAVEN'T TRIED A BITE YET, SO YOU ARN'T RIGHT OR WRONG"
    Something like shit is obvious. There's no way anyone in their right mind would happily eat shit. if you want to get on the debate of what's obvious and not as well, your agrument is obviously biased and pathetic. if you want to compare eating shit to a person's opinion of playing a game then that explains a lot about you and the way you think.

INTJ

if you want to compare eating shit to a person's opinion of playing a game then that explains a lot about you and the way you think.
    if ya can't handle opinions from different sides don't get into debates

thats how i think the game is.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    if ya can't handle opinions from different sides don't get into debates
    The person who can't handle opinions seems to be you. I gave you a sole reason why a great score for this game does not mean that the reviewer can been bribed just because you seem to disagree with it, even though you haven't play the game yet, let alone FF13 which came out 2 years ago now. :stare:

Just stop trying to prove your point here. You've got no foothold and don't make yourself look even more ignorant than you already appear to be.

Kiwi Defender

Something like shit is obvious. There's no way anyone in their right mind would happily eat shit. if you want to get on the debate of what's obvious and not as well, your agrument is obviously biased and pathetic. if you want to compare eating shit to a person's opinion of playing a game then that explains a lot about you and the way you think.
    If you want to argue about bias, then let's look at your arguments for the game, which naturally are in it's favor regardless of the fact that you haven't played the game.

Toggle Spoiler

RPG Master

Do we really need to argue about this? Obviously everyone here has an opinion they feel is right and think everyone else is either wrong or never played the game. Virtually arguing with each other is not going to solve the problem.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well, he'll obviously give the game his unrequited love, seeing how he loved FFXIII and even cried when he got the palt.
    Well then, he better use a condom

Chill out Kerwan_Ratchet, no need to rage over a game that you haven't tried yet. You also can't complain about someone's opinion being bias because... it's THEIR opinion it automatically becomes bias. Based on their experiences.

Example: I love Final Fantasy but straight out, FFXIII is a piece of shit compared to the rest. I felt like I was watching a movie instead of playing the game.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Noob Member

Regardless of all you guys said, and all the reviews, I pre ordered this game already and will rate it myself.

PRO Member

If you want to argue about bias, then let's look at your arguments for the game, which naturally are in it's favor regardless of the fact that you haven't played the game.
    I'm not in the game's favour. I'm just defending it against PS360's ignorant hate against it. Nothing more. I've never said anything else.

Chill out Kerwan_Ratchet, no need to rage over a game that you haven't tried yet. You also can't complain about someone's opinion being bias because... it's THEIR opinion it automatically becomes bias. Based on their experiences.
    I'm not raging. I just think that anyone who consider's any opinion but their own from a reviewer incorrect and bribed has got a screw loose. besides, what experience is ps360 basing this on, I'd like to know.

But in the end I guess it doesn't matter. If the game's great then ps360 will be missing out. Simple as that.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm not in the game's favour. I'm just defending it against PS360's ignorant hate against it. Nothing more. I've never said anything else.
    I'm not raging. I just think that anyone who consider's any opinion but their own from a reviewer incorrect and bribed has got a screw loose. besides, what experience is ps360 basing this on, I'd like to know.
    Well if one half the reviewer's are saying it's perfect and the other half are all mixed up, I'd think the same as Ps360. RPG's aren't the biggest genre in gaming so that's why you shouldn't be surprised if someone doesn't like FF.

PRO Member

Well if one half the reviewer's are saying it's perfect and the other half are all mixed up, I'd think the same as Ps360. RPG's aren't the biggest genre in gaming so that's why you shouldn't be surprised if someone doesn't like FF.
    I'm not surprised. In fact I can perfectly see why somebody wouldn't like FF.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Last edited by Chaos Raiden; 01-30-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, I guess the main gripe seems to be that the story is abysmal. I thought the story was pretty terrible in XIII and I still enjoyed that game so it's not a dealbreaker. I'm only in it for the battle system, so more of that is just fine for me.

Hey, feel free to add me (Coconutz) on PSN!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast