Final Fantasy XIII disc 2 glitch?

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy XIII disc 2 glitch? within the Final Fantasy XIII-2 forum, part of the F; So... I've gotten up to the part when Sazh gets his Eidolon, but the stage right before that and every ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Final Fantasy XIII disc 2 glitch?

So... I've gotten up to the part when Sazh gets his Eidolon, but the stage right before that and every part after there is a glitch I have run in to and I'm not sure how to fix it!

What happens is, I can't open any save stations or the spheres. Therefore, I can't save my progress until the game saves it for me after a boss, and I can't obtain any special items or money. Any ideas?

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

ummm disc 2? last i checked FF 13 only came with 1 disc

only solution i can say is delete game data and reinstall it
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Kiwi Defender

I assume you are playing the 360 version? I'm sorry, but you won't find help here. It is probably an isolated problem to the 360 version and since (proably) all of us have only played the PS3 version, we don't know a fix. Try asking on Gamefaqs or a 360-only site.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
    So... I've gotten up to the part when Sazh gets his Eidolon, but the stage right before that and every part after there is a glitch I have run in to and I'm not sure how to fix it!

What happens is, I can't open any save stations or the spheres. Therefore, I can't save my progress until the game saves it for me after a boss, and I can't obtain any special items or money. Any ideas?

Are you playing the Xbox 360 version? Then, the Xbox 360 version is quite prone to glitches and stuff, forcing you to exchange or buy a new copy. If you have installed the game on Xbox 360, try uninstall it and install again,

I am not sure this thread is in the right board, though.

PRO Member

Umm I am not sure if anyone here can give you a sure answer seeing that probably almost everyone on this site that has played the game has played the PS3 version. I have heard that the 360 version of FF13 does have some glitches so maybe that is the prob.

Sig by Bladia