Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

FFXIII Story Questions

This is a discussion on FFXIII Story Questions within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; Untitled - The premise of the game is that fal’Cie can curse you as l’Cie, and that if you do ...

  1. #1
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    FFXIII Story Questions

    Untitled


    - The premise of the game is that fal’Cie can curse you as l’Cie, and that if you do not carry out your Focus, you will turn into a Cie’th. However, this is not the premise of the game, because it simply isn’t true. FF13, time and time again, points out that the l’Cie curse simply isn’t real; you don’t need to complete your Focus and there is no danger of becoming a Cie’th if you simply say “no”. The entire game of FF13 is built on this contradictory, non-existent premise. FF13 is the only FF game without a premise.

    - Lightning has two unique magical powers: She can open doors by apologizing to them, and she can also stop time, turn the world sepia, and cause all other human beings nearby to turn into golden sparkles. If you don’t believe me, play FF13 again; this happens multiple times. It is never touched upon or explained.

    - At the beginning of the game, Vanille finds her weapon in the Vestige, despite the fact that, later in the game, in a flashback prior to the Sanctum’s discovery of the Vestige, she clearly has the weapon when Fang locks her OUT of the Vestige. If Vanille is already carrying her weapon, how does she later find her weapon in the Vestige that Fang locked her out of—the Vestige that has been found by the Sanctum and is surrounded by thousands of soldiers?

    - Hope sees Snow resist against Nora’s decision to join the resistance. Hope sees Snow and Nora dangling off of the Hanging Edge. Hope sees Nora LET GO of Snow’s hand and fall with a SMILE. He watches all of this happen live. He sees Snow scream and reach for her, he sees Snow fall as well—and then he develops a plan to murder Snow with a knife. Why is Hope a murder-driven sociopath? —If he’s so “young” and “immature”, like you were about to argue, how does he know how to pilot Pulse vehicles? Why does his murderous rage persist through every single member of the party constantly telling him not to murder Snow? Is Hope’s rage merely melodrama created by the writers in lieu of a real plot?

    - In the game, Barthandelus displays his ability to 1) Transform into anything he wants, 2) Teleport, 3) Teleport the party anywhere, 4) Summon impenetrable walls, and 5) Split his body into multiple pieces that have all of the aforementioned abilities. He also controls the Sanctum. Why does it take 45+ hours of game time for such an incredibly powerful being to get the heroes to destroy Orphan? Couldn’t he have simply whisked them away at the very beginning, trapped them in a room, and instructed them to destroy Orphan? Why were the events of FF13 so unbelievably convoluted considering the simplicity of Barthandelus’ goal? If the party was “too weak” to face Orphan at the time, how did they destroy Anima so easily? If the party was “too weak”, why didn’t Barthandelus simply insert them into an Ark to train them?

    - Why does Cid turn into crystal after disobeying Barthandelus by attempting to kill the party? —If he didn’t disobey Barthandelus, then why does Cid’s brand progress prior to the battle with Cid? Why did Cid’s crystal turn into crystal flakes? Why did Rygdea kill Cid, his best friend, after he became Primarch when the goal of the Guardian Corps was to conquer the Sanctum and enstate Cid as Primarch?

    - Why does Dysley kill Nabat, the woman who single-handedly found and gathered all of the l’Cie for him?

    - Why does Fang betray and attempt to murder the entire party twice? Why do they never question why she just betrayed and attempted to murder all of them?

    - During the descent to Pulse, part of the airship gets destroyed, and Hope and Vanille end up dangling out of the ship, holding on for dear life. They laugh and giggle as shattered glass rains into their eyes. Finally, they are tossed out of the ship and fall toward their doom. Fang saves the day by summoning her eidolon and flying down to catch them. They then fly across the Terra Incognita, into the Vallis Media, on the eidolon. —Why is it that they then travel through the Media, across the Archylte Steppes, into Maharaba, through the Springs, and up Taejin’s Tower in order to reach Oerba? Wouldn’t it have been a little faster for them to fly even a portion of the way there on the eidolon? Their brands are progressing, after all…

    - Immediately after landing in the Vallis Media, Hope faints. It is never explained why he faints. When he awakens, he tells the party that they should go to Oerba to find answers about their brands. Hope, however, has no knowledge of Oerba; he and the others from Cocoon were taught nothing about Pulse at all, and yet not only does Hope know the name of this town, but he wants to go there for some unexplained reason. Despite the fact that Vanille herself says there is no answers in Oerba—and she should know, as she and Fang lived there their entire lives—they all agree that they should go to Oerba, as instructed by the muttering, half-unconscious Hope, who then promptly suggests that they should leave him behind in the wilds to die because he… well, he’s not wounded or anything. He just wants to be left behind to die. Then a giant castle explodes out of Hope and the party fights it, and then they go to Oerba on foot knowing that nothing is there.

    - Why does Barthandelus allow himself to be hugged and embraced by Snow in Oerba? Was that really necessary for his convoluted plan to work?

    - What is Taejin’s Tower even about? Why is it that virtually every location you visit in FF13 has no history whatsoever?

    - Why is Fang’s brand white? Why is Fang’s brand fully progressed when she was the one who became Ragnarok and fulfilled her Focus in the war against Cocoon? Why is Vanille’s brand not progressed when she was the one who REFUSED to become Ragnarok in the war against Cocoon? Why did Vanille turn to crystal at the end of the war despite the fact that she disobeyed her Focus?

    - Throughout the entire game you are told that Ragnarok is a crazed, out-of-control beast whose sole purpose is to destroy Cocoon. At the end of the game, when Fang turns into Ragnarok by herself, she is clearly crazed and out-of-control. However, when Fang and Vanille turn into Ragnarok together, they inexplicably have the ability to 1) think rationally, 2) dive down into Lake Bresha, 3) melt all of Lake Bresha, 4) dive all the way down thousands of miles down to Pulse, carrying the entire ocean of Lake Bresha, 5) leap back up to Cocoon, sculpting a tower out of Lake Bresha that connects Pulse to Cocoon, 6) encase themselves beautifully inside of Lake Bresha. Why would Anima or Barthandelus give the l’Cie the ability to use Ragnarok if they knew that Ragnarok could be used in a way that could ruin their plans (which was over 300+ years in the making, apparently)? If Fang and Vanille knew that they could do this, why didn’t they once mention it to the other party members? It would have saved them a lot of time and grief. Why don’t Fang and Vanille turn into Cie’th after disobeying Anima and Barthandelus?

    - At Nautilus Park, Sazh kills himself. He lifts his gun to the side of his head, you hear the gunshot, and then the screen cuts to black. You hear the gunshot BEFORE the screen cuts to black and he does NOT move the gun away from his head in the cutscene; you see ALL of this, and if you don’t believe me you can go Youtube that cutscene right now, it’s 2011 people. He is then carried out in a coffin by Nabat’s soldiers. If Sazh didn’t die, why did they carry him out in a coffin? If Sazh is dead, why is he alive on the Palamecia?

    - The Datalog and the official strategy guide state that Barthandelus is Lindzei. The FF13 Ultimania and the game itself (the Cie’th Stone in Oerba) state that Barthandelus is not Lindzei. So which is it?

    - After the events of FF13, the coddled populace of Cocoon no longer have any electricity, food, sunlight, or water. If they descend from Cocoon, they will be attacked by monsters and fal’Cie that have hated Cocoon and its citizens since its inception. There are no longer any l’Cie among the party. According to Lightning, Cocoon’s armies are relatively untrained and ignorant about Pulse. How the fuck are they going to survive? Great job, Lightning, you sure “saved” Cocoon alright.

    - Lightning decides that she is going to disobey her Focus by not killing Orphan. She states, in a grand speech, that she will never listen to anyone but herself. Immediately after her speech, she proceeds to kill Orphan, knowing full well that doing so will destroy Cocoon. What? —What??

    - Late in the game, Rosch tells your party directly that he was wrong all along. Then, he proceeds to attack and fight you anyway. After the fight, Rosch kills himself to save you from the 2 minor, non-threatening Cie’th (that you killed prior to engaging him) that are approaching. Well, okay, why not.

    - Why does Fang lose her memory? The reason is obvious: If she had retained her memory (or if Vanille had not lied about losing hers), she would have been able to aid the party in ways that would have sped things up immensely. It is unfortunate that the writers had to resort to the tired amnesia plot device not only once, but twice.

    - Did Kujata really think that Dajh, a 5-year-old child, was going to be able to fend off Fang and Vanille? Dajh IS black, but… there are limits.

    - Why does the party, who disobeyed their Focus, turn to crystal, uncrystallize, and then lose their brands?

    - Where is Hope’s father at the end of FF13? Why did Hope hate his father so much? Why does Hope hate his father, know how to pilot Pulse war vehicles, want to murder Snow, have giant castles in his body, and have extensive knowledge about Pulsian geography? He even ties his father up. What a sick fuck Hope is.


  2. #2
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    If you even believe any of this you haven't played through FF13. Yes, there is a grain of truth, but for the most part it is explained later on, and quite clearly. You obviously haven't thought about any of that.

    And why are we posting this now, 2 years later when the sequel is coming out in 3 days time?




  3. #3
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Ahaha, this kind of articles are great. They are hillarious and extremely funny and obviously don't take themselves seriously.

    The last Dajh part near the end has to be my favorite.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  4. #4
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    If you even believe any of this you haven't played through FF13. Yes, there is a grain of truth, but for the most part it is explained later on, and quite clearly. You obviously haven't thought about any of that.
    show me where it explains it.

  5. #5
    Monica Rial #1 Fan
    The Legend Killer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Windy City!
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    64

    Wow, that was a lot to digest. I guess I didn't get the humor as much because this game bored me to tears way before I got to any of this stuff, yet it was still an interesting and entertaining read.

    Most FF titles have plot holes, nonsensical parts to the plot, etc., it's a given, yet they still contain great and strong parts to the story that help to elevate it above the few hiccups, but it seems this one went above and beyond, when it comes to the bad stuff.

  6. #6
    Negator
    DarkFox's Piss Bucket's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    29520
    Posts
    4,604
    Reputation
    816

    Yup...FFXIII is shit...


    Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

  7. #7
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    show me where it explains it.
    Play the game yourself. Unlike you, most of us actually get our information from the game itself, not wikipedia and another abortion websites and their articles.




  8. #8
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Play the game yourself. Unlike you, most of us actually get our information from the game itself, not wikipedia and another abortion websites and their articles.
    im not going to waste 30 hours of my life on a linear-as-shit tutorial and then the rest of the game just to prove you wrong.

  9. #9
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    im not going to waste 30 hours of my life on a linear-as-shit tutorial and then the rest of the game just to prove you wrong.
    Do you remember when I posted this and you got mad because I had posted a video from TGWTG and you didn't feel Joe was qualified enough to talk about a game by Valve (basically you got mad because he had negative things to say)

    Left 4 Dead 2: Controversy

    This is the same thing, you post an article with the sole purpose of pissing off fans of the game without even playing the game for yourself. If you played through the game and then came back here to post your questions I would have no problem, but you posted someone else's opinion and then responded "I am not going to play the game herp derp"

    Either play the game and come back with legitimate complaints of your own, or leave the game alone and talk about games you have actually played.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  10. #10
    Platinum Dohvakiin
    platzreign's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    This Side of Hell
    Posts
    938
    Reputation
    57

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    im not going to waste 30 hours of my life on a linear-as-shit tutorial and then the rest of the game just to prove you wrong.
    And this is why sooo many people have such a big problem with you. Because instead of just saying you don't want to play a game you obviously know little to nothing about. And the little you do know came from some review or garbage article like these. The fact of the matter is. From someone who has actually played the game. 90% of that article gets an explanation. And in some cases more than once. But rather admit that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about. You spit out this garbage. You don't like FF we get it. Because it doesn't have the aimless free roam of western RPG's. Or the bind boggling simple stories that's always have an explanation. We get that too. But some times it just boggles my mind. Just how thick headed and overly opinionated you are. When you don't have to be.

    Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide


    Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW




  11. #11
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    im not going to waste 30 hours of my life on a linear-as-shit tutorial and then the rest of the game just to prove you wrong.
    And this is exactly why you are wrong. You make assumptions based on other people's opinions and what you believe you heard. If you're really that naive you should play the game and then know that I was the one who was right.

    And since we're now on the subject of wasting time: let's get this clear. You posting these articles, your blunt ignorance towards the game itself and our intelligence and constant bickering with us is a waste of time.

    Honestly, why do you keep on?




  12. #12
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    And this is exactly why you are wrong. You make assumptions based on other people's opinions and what you believe you heard. If you're really that naive you should play the game and then know that I was the one who was right.

    And since we're now on the subject of wasting time: let's get this clear. You posting these articles, your blunt ignorance towards the game itself and our intelligence and constant bickering with us is a waste of time.

    Honestly, why do you keep on?
    Testify my brother,preach to the crowd and show them the light and they shall be saved.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #13
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Testify my brother,preach to the crowd and show them the light and they shall be saved.
    The Lord will guideth thee and save thy souls from eternity of ignorane.




  14. #14
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    The Lord will guideth thee and save thy souls from eternity of ignorane.
    I did actually lmfao and if i hadnt have rep'd you for the other post,i certainly would have done for this,that was funny

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #15
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Do you remember when I posted this and you got mad because I had posted a video from TGWTG and you didn't feel Joe was qualified enough to talk about a game by Valve (basically you got mad because he had negative things to say)

    Left 4 Dead 2: Controversy

    This is the same thing, you post an article with the sole purpose of pissing off fans of the game without even playing the game for yourself. If you played through the game and then came back here to post your questions I would have no problem, but you posted someone else's opinion and then responded "I am not going to play the game herp derp"

    Either play the game and come back with legitimate complaints of your own, or leave the game alone and talk about games you have actually played.

    any controversy against L4D2 was stupid tbh, bunch of pissy fans got mad because valve actually wanted to be on time this time. It was still a awesome game.

    The leaders of the boycott group Got a plane ride to valve for free and then once they played the game they told the whole boycott group to basically fuck off and then closed the group.

    Also Apparently this guy Forgot one of the most importiant parts that made L4D So loveable, the dialogue. He also apparently got the 360 version because he said there wasn't alot of content.


    Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    From someone who has actually played the game. 90% of that article gets an explanation. And in some cases more than once.
    i have asked for a explanation to everything earlier in the thread and i have yet to receieve one

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    And this is exactly why you are wrong. You make assumptions based on other people's opinions and what you believe you heard. If you're really that naive you should play the game and then know that I was the one who was right.

    And since we're now on the subject of wasting time: let's get this clear. You posting these articles, your blunt ignorance towards the game itself and our intelligence and constant bickering with us is a waste of time.

    Honestly, why do you keep on?

    I am tired of Gaming reaching low standards.

    Final Fantasy 13 Is a Game Almost Everyone Hated except the Square enix fans (because square enix fans will accept anything Final fantasy they make. I mean you should of saw the massive Amount of stupidity that went in to defending Final fantasy 14, Which can be summed up here.)

    Final Fantasy 13-2 Blew it, They have Boss Battles as Pre-order dlc instead of keeping it in the game for everyone. They made fun of fans who criticized the previous game for legitimate reasons in-game, Death metal Chobocos, Reusing the entire XII soundtrack for XII-2, and so much more.

    Why do people still appreciate a series from a company that doesn't care for them?



    i might as well link the FF13 thread from ED since it still has more explanation about why the game is terrible (character bios, Storyline, Gameplay issues, etc.) than you guys not explaining why the game is good or answering the questions the article asks.

    Final Fantasy XIII - Encyclopedia Dramatica

  16. #16
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    any controversy against L4D2 was stupid tbh, bunch of pissy fans got mad because valve actually wanted to be on time this time. It was still a awesome game.

    The leaders of the boycott group Got a plane ride to valve for free and then once they played the game they told the whole boycott group to basically fuck off and then closed the group.

    Also Apparently this guy Forgot one of the most importiant parts that made L4D So loveable, the dialogue. He also apparently got the 360 version because he said there wasn't alot of content.




    i have asked for a explanation to everything earlier in the thread and i have yet to receieve one




    I am tired of Gaming reaching low standards.

    Final Fantasy 13 Is a Game Almost Everyone Hated except the Square enix fans (because square enix fans will accept anything Final fantasy they make. I mean you should of saw the massive Amount of stupidity that went in to defending Final fantasy 14, Which can be summed up here.)

    Final Fantasy 13-2 Blew it, They have Boss Battles as Pre-order dlc instead of keeping it in the game for everyone. They made fun of fans who criticized the previous game for legitimate reasons in-game, Death metal Chobocos, Reusing the entire XII soundtrack for XII-2, and so much more.

    Why do people still appreciate a series from a company that doesn't care for them?



    i might as well link the FF13 thread from ED since it still has more explanation about why the game is terrible (character bios, Storyline, Gameplay issues, etc.) than you guys not explaining why the game is good or answering the questions the article asks.

    Final Fantasy XIII - Encyclopedia Dramatica
    That's all complete bullshit. You're clutching at straws and making general assumptions from the opinions of a few people, not everyone. Not everyone loves FF13 and a lot of people dislike it, but not everyone who does like it is a SE fanboy.




  17. #17
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    6,570
    Reputation
    386

    Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    And this is why sooo many people have such a big problem with you. Because instead of just saying you don't want to play a game you obviously know little to nothing about. And the little you do know came from some review or garbage article like these. The fact of the matter is. From someone who has actually played the game. 90% of that article gets an explanation. And in some cases more than once. But rather admit that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about. You spit out this garbage. You don't like FF we get it. Because it doesn't have the aimless free roam of western RPG's. Or the bind boggling simple stories that's always have an explanation. We get that too. But some times it just boggles my mind. Just how thick headed and overly opinionated you are. When you don't have to be.
    Actually, this seems to just be a homurous article, not a serious one, and even then, more than 10% of the things they say do not get an exaplanation anywhere in the game. Why is Sazh taken away in a coffin when he's not dead never get's an explanation. What crosses the C'ieth's mind that makes it think a little kid can win a fight against 2 over-grown women with powers never gets explained. Why Barthandelus doesn't simply take them in the first 2-3 game hours directly to Orphan isn't explained. And so on and so forth.

    I also find it funny how many people here are very opinionated and spread cowfeces as Ps360 and never get this kind of treatment.

    Toggle Spoiler



    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  18. #18
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    Yet another quoted article, yet another "I have not yet played, or played only 5%, of the game (like Dark Souls and others), but have my right to form baseless opinions on them and pass them off as 'fact'". This is getting real old, seriously. When are you going to grow up?

    And next time when you start yet another useless thread, start typing your own words too! Do not just quote articles and start a thread like the hypocritical 'news reporter' you think you are. Good grief! Peace out. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  19. #19
    Lvl 3 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    im not going to waste 30 hours of my life on a linear-as-shit tutorial and then the rest of the game just to prove you wrong.
    No but your sure as hell going to waste your time querying about it and calling people a liar. Go play the game. If not, then don't make an uneducated comment.

    Honestly it's like the idiots who constantly look at trailers of movies and think they know every detail of the movie from about 30 seconds. Your too lazy. Put your posting energy into experiencing what games have to offer from storylines and gameplay and you might actually find something you like.

    Go get your copy of something worth playing like FFXIII, Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2, MGS HD Collection etc. Or if easy and short games with nothing much to offer floats your boat, there's plenty of short games on the PS Store (or Marketplace if your on XBOX). At least play a full games worth of something THEN post.

  20. #20
    Monica Rial #1 Fan
    The Legend Killer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Windy City!
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    64

    Sorry, but I am one of those Final Fantasy fans that lived and breathed the series, I even tried my hand at FFXI even though I am not into the whole MMORPG thing, and XIII was complete garbage, and I don't need to play 30 to 60 hours of it to reach that conclusion. A game should, from the beginning, show you if it's good or not, and after 7 hours of gameplay I couldn't take the monotony, the predictability, and the boredom anymore. XIII showed, above all else, that this new generation of game developers at SquareEnix have no idea how to make an FF title.

    The FF titles have always had flaws, but so do most games, however the truly great ones have that certain spark, that certain magic to them that makes them rise above any shortcomings. XIII was a sterile hollow mess that had it's spark sucked out of it from the beginning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO