Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IS Final Fantasy 13 worth Buying ?

This is a discussion on IS Final Fantasy 13 worth Buying ? within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; If you're a fan of the Final Fantasy Series, I suggest you pick this one up. Yes the gameplay is ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you're a fan of the Final Fantasy Series, I suggest you pick this one up.
    Yes the gameplay is somewhat linear this time around but the awesome graphics and storyline make up for it.
    Besides, the battle system is pretty interesting, making XIII a very 'fresh' and different installment.
    I just beat the game ytd btw

Notorious K.I.D.

Consider myself somewhat of a FF fanboy and at first i hated 13, for pretty much all the reasons above. But i just got done getting 100% in 13-2 and now I want to go back and give 13 another chance. I'd grab it and get a feel for the battle system.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes, yes, yes... it has a great amount of missions and things to do, aside of this, I think that the battle system, story and characters are cool enough to give it a try.

PRO Member

At the prices that you can find it at now, it is certainly worth buying. I paid full price for it and I don't regret it... It's a beautiful game with a fun battle system. Unlike 13-2, many of the battles/bosses (especially optional ones) require a bit of strategy. Sure, it can get boring and monotonous if you're going to try to platinum it... a lot grinding. I really enjoyed it.

PRO Member

Yes is worth it, fantastic game world graphics reviews what else do u want? and Lightining of course xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12