Need deep explaining

This is a discussion on Need deep explaining within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; Hey guys now am at chapter 11 with HP 2500 for each and lvl 3 ( and a half ) ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Need deep explaining

Hey guys
    now am at chapter 11 with HP 2500 for each and lvl 3 ( and a half ) for roles.
    I've completed the first two ci'th marks, is there any need to complete the others now ? or maybe i can complete the game and come back later ?

and for the Treasure hunter trophy, i didn't sell any item or accessory till now, how do i know i didn't missed anything ? and when I should upgrade my weapons ?

i know am asking too much but I don't want to repeat the game again because of single item .

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Resident PHD

Do the stones after you beat the game. It will be near impossible to 5 star them at your level. For Treasure Hunter go to the guide and copy and paste the list into a word document (or print it). Then cross off as you obtain an item. Once again start upgrading weapons after the game so you will be strong enough to farm the Turtles.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Do the stones after you beat the game. It will be near impossible to 5 star them at your level. For Treasure Hunter go to the guide and copy and paste the list into a word document (or print it). Then cross off as you obtain an item. Once again start upgrading weapons after the game so you will be strong enough to farm the Turtles.
    You have to promise me that you will do what he says. I went for Treasure Hunter(which was my last trophy) and never crossed out stuff on the list. When I got everything, I visited the little robot an, no trophy. So I gave up on that plat. I had 30-40 hours of grinding for nothing.

Sig by Bladia

xbox420

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Yeah. Pretty much key here is making sure YOU DEFINITELY have had it when crossing it out.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

someone had a thread here where they had a checklist, you can use that so keep track of what you have or had
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

seeing as you are in chapter 11 i highly suggest you do some of the low level cieth missions for the experience. also this is you best chance to grind for experience so you are better off in the last 2 chapters because it gets hard

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    You have to promise me that you will do what he says. I went for Treasure Hunter(which was my last trophy) and never crossed out stuff on the list. When I got everything, I visited the little robot an, no trophy. So I gave up on that plat. I had 30-40 hours of grinding for nothing.
    OK now am freaked out , i will try the list and some other internet sources for this trophy , i hope i get it .

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    seeing as you are in chapter 11 i highly suggest you do some of the low level cieth missions for the experience. also this is you best chance to grind for experience so you are better off in the last 2 chapters because it gets hard
    after farming cp now am lvl 4 for main three roles for every player , and started to farm cp for other three roles now my hp is 5000~4500

Forum Version

No Game No Life

I used these images to act as my checklist for Treasure Hunter then I just used paint to cross out the items I already have. The images are quite large. Just zoom out once you have downloaded the images.

Weapons

Toggle Spoiler

Accessories

Toggle Spoiler

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks RaveNScythE18 I started to check the items.
    thanks for the help

Forum Version

That Southern B****

You can go back and buy weapons you have previously sold. They appear in the weapon shops. The only one I remember you won't own for a bit is Gilgamesh Inc, which you have to beat a Cei'th stone mission to get. Otherwise this trophy is not missable.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

You can finish all the marks before progressing to chapter 12, as well as 5 star them all, but it is extreemely difficult (if you indeed choose to do this, wait until you have unlocked the 9th level of chrystium but then do not complete the chapter, in order to level and hunt marks/items), and that will most likely nab you treasure hunter in the process.
    The much easier way (but not how I did it, as I finished all 64 missions at 5 * and treasure hunter before progressing to chapter 12) is to wait until you beat the final boss and unlock the last stage of chrystium.
    The biggest tip I can give is do not sell anything! as sometimes you can sell an accessory and mess up your chances to achieve treasure hunter, I've heard a lot of people complain about making this mistake before the site went down last year.

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here