Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FFXIII's Lightning-Based Game to be Announced in September

This is a discussion on FFXIII's Lightning-Based Game to be Announced in September within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; This is exciting news and while i have yet to play FF13 2 i would like to hear a little ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

This is exciting news and while i have yet to play FF13 2 i would like to hear a little more about this title.I know the recent FF's have created somewhat of a divide but me personally will continue to play them as i have always found most of them enjoyable to say the least.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

i love the way SuareEnix is heading, with the implamention of a new battle sys / combat...not crazy about the way they are telling a story, but thats just me...and i cant be wrong since their putting the same battle system into the FFX HD
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Cool rant bro, except that FFXIII and XIII-2 were designed for a western audience.
    Link please?

It sold close to 1.5 million copies in the US.

It is not a rant, just giving the facts. You can believe it or not. I don't care if you love or hate the game, but the people reading this should get an informed opinion.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

Awesome news...Squeenix can finish hanging themselves with a trilogy of fail.
    I actually really enjoyed Final Fantasy Xlll. Haven't gotten to Xlll-2 just yet. I wish that they would finally move on to the stuff that I want though.

Sig by Bladia

Platinum Dohvakiin

Cool rant bro, except that FFXIII and XIII-2 were designed for a western audience.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. The only Final Fantasy to seriously be considered to be designed for "A western audience" was Final Fantasy XII. FFXIII like every other FF before it. Was designed frimarliy for the Japenses market, with some aspects that would appeal to a western audience. But FF as a series was never specifically 'designed' to be a western audience focused game.

Secondly selling almost 8 million copies between them. Is in now way a fail. Selling 1.5 million units in the US or anywhere for a lot of gmaes. Would be considered a success. Critics and westeners for the most part. Have this stick up their ass when it comes to JRPG's this generation. They are quick to point out what they consider the gener's faults. And have his notion. That WRPG's are the way they should be made. And anything less than a Bethesda/ Bioware game. Is not worth the time to play. You or anybody else, may not like the last two Final Fantasy installments. And that is fine. But by no means is either game a failure.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12