long gui and the other tutle......

This is a discussion on long gui and the other tutle...... within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; does the vanille death method work?...

All out of bubblegum.....

long gui and the other tutle......

does the vanille death method work?
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

RPG Master

No, for Long Gui Vanille's Death spell only does 999,999 damage.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

All out of bubblegum.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    thank u much. rep incoming. same with the shadow one?
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

illegal in 9 countries

The only creature I successfully hit with the Death spell was that big, bulbous plant thingy (not Cactuar)...once.

Farming turtles is easier with Lightning, Fang and Vanille. I can't recall the exact setup, but it was a piece of piss.

It was similar to (possibly exactly the same as) this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_OBzeX06Js , but not that location. I did it all in the Archlyte Steppes and I recall it being quicker.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    You mean 99,999 damage.

The only ones you can Death Spam are the Adamantortoises and Adamanchield (hmm I think it's spelt a bit wrong but you should know which it is still). The evolved versions of each (Long Gui and Shaolong Gui) are immune to Death. So your forced to fight them to the end every time. Easily do-able. Just make sure you have the ultimate weapons and I found having Fang as you controlled character to be a lot easier because she becomes your hardest hitter. Also, always cast poison. Fight them, get used to how the turtle bastards fight and make up a strategy worth beating them. You can get a good idea of how to beat them from YouTube videos. More than 1 way to beat them. Good luck. Getting Dark Matters for upgrading your equipment is a right pain in the ass.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    You mean 99,999 damage.

The only ones you can Death Spam are the Adamantortoises and Adamanchield (hmm I think it's spelt a bit wrong but you should know which it is still). The evolved versions of each (Long Gui and Shaolong Gui) are immune to Death. So your forced to fight them to the end every time. Easily do-able. Just make sure you have the ultimate weapons and I found having Fang as you controlled character to be a lot easier because she becomes your hardest hitter. Also, always cast poison. Fight them, get used to how the turtle bastards fight and make up a strategy worth beating them. You can get a good idea of how to beat them from YouTube videos. More than 1 way to beat them. Good luck. Getting Dark Matters for upgrading your equipment is a right pain in the ass.
    Death CAN do 999,999 damage. You have to cast it, then switch to commando before it hits to get such a total, however. Possibly Gengi Glove must also be equiped.