Game completed, Not got the trophies i should have??? HELP!!!

This is a discussion on Game completed, Not got the trophies i should have??? HELP!!! within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; Hey all, I have completed FF13 story and im missing the trophies for level 6, 7, 8and 9? 1-5 i ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Game completed, Not got the trophies i should have??? HELP!!!

Hey all, I have completed FF13 story and im missing the trophies for level 6, 7, 8and 9? 1-5 i have and 10-13 i have. any ideas guys? Am i Glitched?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

not to sure about this one. If i remeber correctly, the relevant trophys should have popped at the end of the relevant chapters. I personally haven't heard of any glitches for this game and when i plat'd it, i had zero problems. Is it possible to back up your save since it isn't copy right protected and then delete from the Ps3 then try to re-install it and see what happens? I know this game isn't copy protected because my Ps3 YLOD'd on me while playing through this game, fortunately i was able to back it up and re-install on my replacement Ps3 and carry on from where i left off. Hope you get it sorted man, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

It's been ages since I played this but i seem to recall a glitch were if you downloaded the custum themes certain trophies wouldn't pop. I can't recall which ones though.
    Sig and Avy made by Achantion
    Trophy Checklist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks guys will try moving the game save and reinstalling. Strange coinsidence john3007 my original 60gb ps3 had ylod while playing this game too.

illegal in 9 countries

Sync your trophies. You may have already popped them previously and they need to be synced between your PS3 and the PSN.

Are you using the same game save that you originally used before the YLoD? If you hadn't synced the trophies but they've registered on the game save prior to the YLoD, you've lost them.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 10-13-2012 at 03:55 PM.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 4 - Silver

All this talk of ylod's is making me not want to play this one >_> Been sitting in my collection a while.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by GomletX View Post
    All this talk of Ylod's is making me not want to play this one >_> Been sitting in my collection a while.
    It has nothing to do with YLoD...pure coincidence. I, and many others, have played and Platinumed the game with no problems.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Sync your trophies. You may have already popped them previously and they need to be synced between your PS3 and the PSN.

Are you using the same game save that you originally used before the YLoD? If you hadn't synced the trophies but they've registered on the game save prior to the YLoD, you've lost them.
    This. If you look at my Alice trophies you will notice I am missing the trophy for the second last boss. I forgot to sync up and then I switched PS3. So even though I transferred my save over, it didn't count as I had beat that boss

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have tried moving save game. No good. I had a feeling my ylod might of been a reason, although i did fix my ylod and back up the ps3 to transfer to my new 250gb. I dont understand how its some in the middle (level 6, 7, 8 and nine) but have the ones before and after my 60 gb ylod'd, Wouldnt the new ps3 have recognized that i had done it and the trophies poped up?

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by CossieLover1369 View Post
    I have tried moving save game. No good. I had a feeling my ylod might of been a reason, although i did fix my ylod and back up the ps3 to transfer to my new 250gb. I dont understand how its some in the middle (level 6, 7, 8 and nine) but have the ones before and after my 60 gb ylod'd, Wouldnt the new ps3 have recognized that i had done it and the trophies poped up?
    No. Trophies aren't awarded retrospectively.

The trophies should have been synced prior to the YLoD for them to be recognised and appear in the XMB. They won't pop again in-game even though you've already achieved them previously. No sync...no reward.

If you still have the 60GB, try syncing your trophies. If not...restart the game.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    It's been ages since I played this but i seem to recall a glitch were if you downloaded the custum themes certain trophies wouldn't pop. I can't recall which ones though.
    ^This^

Nothing else to say really. I did it and I didn't encounter the glitch. But I've heard of the trophies glitching for a lot of people. The themes were the problem.