View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

2 3.17%
  • 3 - Moderate

37 58.73%
  • 4 - Hard

20 31.75%
  • 5 - Very Hard

4 6.35%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; i'll go with 3 - Moderate the 5 star rating for each mission and evey item is the big grind...

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'll go with 3 - Moderate
    the 5 star rating for each mission and evey item is the big grind
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3 - Moderate

It took me 11 months of on and off gaming to get this plat. This was such a time drain. Took me 88 hours and even that felt like too long. I think I could of done this in 70 hours if there was a run button. Farming the ingots was an utter pain, one of the main reasons why I despise rpgs. But I liked FF13, my first final fantasy which I have played and I liked it. There were times I loved this game, there were times I hated this game. The story was good, the characters personalities were fleshed out better than expected. I may pick up FFXIII-2 in the future.

I also spent a lot of time researching the best ways to farm the ingots and kept a close eye on Treasure Hunter. I almost freaked out when I thought I had all the items but I did not speak too Bhakti yet. I have Serah's theme on the XMB menu so every time I go on, it reminds me of platting this long game and the hours that I put in to get the plat.

Kiwi Defender

Moderate. The time is more time-consuming than anything (and even then, there are many games that are more time-consuming). The hard battles can be beaten with little problem if you've got the right strategies, and they happen to be plastered all over the internet.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

3 - Moderate
    The end game was much longer that the story, which consisted mostly of farming the same enemies over and over. I actually has such bad luck finding traps that I was able to full upgrade all items and buy all dark matter outright. Made for an easier time than I expected as I did not have to farm the hardest enemies in the game . The hardest part for me was the time investment.

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

Lvl 1 - Bronze

4 - Hard

The main story and the hunts weren't difficult but it took me a really long grind for the gil and the cp for the crystarium. I spent more time on that than on the hunts and the main story. It gets really boring and it's a real test to your patience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123