Theme Glitch fix??

This is a discussion on Theme Glitch fix?? within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; I have not played this game for about 2 years, (I deleted the game data also if their was any ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Theme Glitch fix??

I have not played this game for about 2 years, (I deleted the game data also if their was any installed)

I recently started to play again about 2 weeks ago going for the platinum before lightning returns & I have mastered all roles on every character, I didn't receive a trophy :s

I thought I may have been wrong as I was going by memory that I should receive a trophy when i max all characters roles to level 5..

So I continued playing the game, Since then over the past week I have racked up 999,999CP for every character & have a little over 15 million dollars not to mention a couple of ultimate weapons that I have stared *

I've just checked the trophy guide as I have about 56% trophies unlocked & seen "Masters Seal" so I was correct! that was the trophy I should have got & I didn't get it!

I am shattered as I have put over 230 hours into this game, I did a check list of accessories & weapons to make sure I had everything I needed to obtain treasure hunter & I do..

I cant remember (My ps3 has been formatted since) But I don't know if I installed the themes, chances are I did as that seems like something I'd do..

Does it sound like I have installed the themes two years ago which has screwed to me today??

Or can someone think of anything else I can try or may have missed??

It is a stupid question as the trophy is self explanatory but with so many hours I MUST ask, can anyone throw some idea's or anything my way?

I have been told that talking to Bhakti the little robot in Oerba might work & I've tried that several times & nothing..

brAvEhEaRtDC has posted:

How NOT to meet the glitch: Install no Themes from Extras.That is all

I found a method that will most likely work to fix the trophy glitch.So,it only works if you have MET the requirements of the trophies but no unlock.

1) Copy youre save in a USB
    2)Delete youre save
    3) Delete the FF themes
    4)Copy the Save on youre PS3
    5)Play on the save that you have met the requirements
    6)Do something of everything (Eg. 5-Star a mission,Max out a character etc.)
    7)Trophy will pop

So far, i have maxed out ALL the roles.Need to grind the remaining CP.I will update if i get more trophies.

So far with this method, you can get (Only if the trophy glitched for you)

5-star with all roles

UPDATE: I completed the last 10 missions of my save and got ALL the mission-related trophies :'D
    Such a relief,those 5-star cocoon missions were a pain

UPDATE(2): With a bit more grinding, i maxed out all characters (keep in mind my save was glitched but still got the trophy)

Link to closed thread:

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/final-fantasy-xiii/21354-trophy-glitch-solution.html

Can anyone else suggest anything else?

I have tried brAvEhEaRtDC method every which way several times from uninstalling themes to installing them again only to uninstall, I have even deleted all XIII-2 related data in hopes for a trophy to pop up & still nothing.
    Last edited by DK-maTTy; 01-11-2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Testing to see if my signature is loaded in the post :)

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Man, that does suck ass and I am sorry to hear you are having problems after investing so much time into it. I remember playing this game oh so well and I don't mean to rub it in, but I had no issues at all and I got my plat too. I have however just read somewhere that people in a similair situation, if not the same, they tried to keep on loading there save as they read it somewhere. But here, have a look yourself and see what you think Help on my trophy glitch - Final Fantasy XIII Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs. Hopefully, someone on here may have a more precise answer, all the best

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks, yeah I forgot to mention that also, I have tried reloading my game save a few times, Enter a battle/fight then cross my fingers it unlocks :s But then I'd go to the Crystarium before & after the battle & just toggle through the player's Level 5 Crystarium a little hoping it'll do something.. I only did it 3-5 times, I guess I could keep trying, Im hopeless when it comes to hex editing (As I already tried this) But my cousin is going to try & restore one of my characters Crystarium back down to level 1, then im just gonna have to grind back up to level 5 again & hope for the best, then hope I dont run into another glitch!!

As it is the masters seal trophy im not quite sure how quitting & retrying the game save would work :s

No that im saying you giving bad advice in any way, I mean it just seems that when people are getting the glitch for 5 staring all missions they are completing mission again THEN after completing the mission the trophy pops up..

I dont quite know how that'll work with considering its masters seal trophy im after..

If my cousin can successfully modify my gamesave to reset one of my characters I may have a fighting chance, I dont know if I want to use my money now & go for trophy hunter or wait & see about this hex editing as it'll be a waste of time unlocking all ultimate weapons now only to be throw back 10 hours in a few days time if my cousin does well & has some luck helping me out.

It's a really stressful situation as Final Fantasy is my ALL TIME favorite game & im not much of a trophy hunter, I only have 13 platinum trophies i think but im BUSTING for the FF Platinum collection!

Im not cheating by having my game edited to restart my Crystarium for a character do you think? I certainly dont as I've tried everything so far & nothings working & im only resetting so I can grind again, I take passion in this so their will be no added bonuses/cheats with the hex editing, just a simple reset of my own game save..

Im still open to suggestions though as hex editing is my last resort even though it seems the most reasonable if possible.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's ok! I found I was missing 1 ability for Lightning

I got the trophy!!

Thanks John! I appreciate your reply!

IM SO HAPPY!!