The fastest way to farm money when I can't beat the tortoise?

This is a discussion on The fastest way to farm money when I can't beat the tortoise? within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; I can't beat the tortoise at this moment and I need some ways to farm money. Is there any faster ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The fastest way to farm money when I can't beat the tortoise?

I can't beat the tortoise at this moment and I need some ways to farm money. Is there any faster way except beating tortoise to farm money?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Try Mission 24 in Taejin's Tower.

PRO Member

Fight the foes in eden hall the C'ieth there can drop perfume 15K and scarlite 7K, equip the growth egg and by the time you've got a bit of cash behind you, you should now be able to farm the tortoises.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You could use the Death spam on Adamantortoise. The best tactic is use Vanille as the party leader, Fang and Lightning. Make sure you have a set-up with Vanille - Sabotour, Fang - Sabotour and Lightning - Commando. Equip Vanille with I think it is the Malboro Wand for increased debuffs. Make sure you have 5 TP and summon to knock away Adamantortoises legs. Put all the debuffs you can on it then Spam Death. You'll have better luck when your summon dismisses itself and Fang and Lightning join again for Fang to spam debuffs that Vanille doesn't have. The more debuffs on your enemy, the greater your chances that Death will work. Also staggering the enemy increases your chances.

Eventually you'll be strong enough to kick its ass. If you need an increase in XP (CP), you can also Death Spam Neochu in the C'eith Mission located in Oerba to get the Growth Egg for double CP. Helps ALOT.

If I wasn't clear enough (sometimes I'm in my own little world), send me a message with anything your unclear about and/or if you have anything else your struggling with and i'll do my best to help you out. Best of luck.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I was farming with fighting
    Adamantortoise and got 15 Platinum ingot , but by mistake i finished the Mark 63 and all Adamantortoise turned into Long Guis now am trying to beat them but they really hard, [FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]always[/FONT] 2000000 HP still to kill and he use Ultima and quick finish me, i think i must upgrade my weapons to star level

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You have to focus on complete defence against a Long Gui. Tortoise formation aswell as Defence orrientated equipment (accessories), both physical and magical.

Just keep a close eye on what the Long Gui is doing and defend with the Tortoise formation when needed, heal, and repeat on your assault while always using poison to make it so much easier if your not already using it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I found out that if your weapons aren't upgraded your not going to go very far. And the other methods take way too long. I can't win.