Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best party for chapter 13 bosses and what equipment is best to equipped on everyone

This is a discussion on Best party for chapter 13 bosses and what equipment is best to equipped on everyone within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; Treasure Hunter trophy is by far the most aggravating of all the trophies in FFXIII. But it's not particularly hard. ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Treasure Hunter trophy is by far the most aggravating of all the trophies in FFXIII. But it's not particularly hard. Just requires a lot of farming. I gave up after a while and took a few months break from that trophy. Went back to finally get it. Try and get Trapezohedrans (is that spelt wrong) early on. Requires a lot of luck, which I don't have. Took me about 147 hours to plat FFXIII on my 2nd try.

If you have too much trouble getting a particular trophy, just message back and I'll try my best to help as best I can. It's honestly an easy plat. Just likes to eat at your time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Mick89 View Post
    Treasure Hunter trophy is by far the most aggravating of all the trophies in FFXIII. But it's not particularly hard. Just requires a lot of farming. I gave up after a while and took a few months break from that trophy. Went back to finally get it. Try and get Trapezohedrans (is that spelt wrong) early on. Requires a lot of luck, which I don't have. Took me about 147 hours to plat FFXIII on my 2nd try.

If you have too much trouble getting a particular trophy, just message back and I'll try my best to help as best I can. It's honestly an easy plat. Just likes to eat at your time.
    I just don't want to replay the game at all because I lost my save game because of deleting my PSN ID acccount after making a new user account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12