Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best party for chapter 13 bosses and what equipment is best to equipped on everyone

This is a discussion on Best party for chapter 13 bosses and what equipment is best to equipped on everyone within the Final Fantasy XIII forum, part of the F; I have Vanille,Hope,Fang but not sure they can help me out with the second boss that does Death spells on ...

Banned

Best party for chapter 13 bosses and what equipment is best to equipped on everyone

I have Vanille,Hope,Fang but not sure they can help me out with the second boss that does Death spells on the leader and the rest of the party.What deck should I make before the battle?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I am at this same spot. My party is Lightning Fang and Hope. I like this group bc fang was tremendous strength which is good for sentinel/commando, hope has the highest magic rav/medic and lightning is more balanced between the two which is good to switch between her various roles. So i would consider switching out vanille for lightning. The equipment i am using is one hp booster for each (give the best one to hope for he has the lowest hp out of the three) and then the rest i boost up either str or magic depending on the chars. ive had no trouble with the bosses, im actually grinding the three bosses now to help me lvl up the last stage after i defeat orphan. Let me know what you think and good luck.

Sig by Sigs & Beyond : Bladia

Banned

Okay thanks I'll try that party setup but what about deck setup like example two medic and a sentinel.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh right sorry, for the second boss (i forget the name, it starts with a W). Start the fight off in protection paradigm (Fang as sentinal, lightning as medic and hope as synergist), this will put helpful buffs on the party, once you have a good amount of buffs switch to delta attack (fang as sentinal, lightning as comm and hope as ravager), dont worry about staggering him cause the limit is 999% so he will die before you reach that...he does a move that will remove status buffs that will be your key to go back to protection to add buffs and heal up fang. then just go back to delta and he will be dead right around 200% chain, there are more risky strategies, but this one is the safest. Let me know how to it works out.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

how far are you in your crystaltarium?

PRO Member

Your best bet is to max out the 3 characters your planning on using for the chapter like all RPGS grinding a few levels always makes the bosses easier.

Banned

The strategy has failed that is below where I need to use Lighting,Hope and Fang.I hate CP grinding in this game.I level up everyone main roles to level 4 and playing the game without a guide.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sorry i dont know what else to tell you, the strategy worked well for me i got him down first try. my roles are almost at max for each main role so maybe that is the difference. the more risky strat is start on evened odds fang as sabatour, light as medic, and hope as synergist allow for status buffs and debuffs on boss while light heals, then once buffs/debuffs are in place, switch to relentless assault and simply destroy him

Banned

I'm able to beat the final Bart boss but can't get pass do you know that the boss is weak to a status called Poison which I can't stick to the boss.I'll try it again with Fang as leader,Vanille and Snow???(Maybe)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I am confused, what boss are you fighting? I have fought everyone up to but not including Tiamet. If that who are talking about, i have no advice, but i will tonight when i attempt to beat the game. I will give some advice more later if you havent had success yet.

Banned

It's where I have to beat three bosses at the end of the game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Okay so you are reffering to 1) Bandersnatch and Jabberwacky 2) Name that starts with W 3) Tiamet, which one are you having trouble with?

Banned

The bosses are the final bosses that use death on leader(Orphan after I beat Bart for the third time) I don't think any of you beaten this game yet but only experts gamer who did beaten this game.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh yeah, i havent fought Bart for the third time yet or Orphan, but i will attempt them tonight, I'll get back to you tonight. FYI...Unholyeve has beaten the game since he has the plat for it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

HI, okay i beat Bart for the third time and i also beat both forms of Orphan. Which form are you having trouble with. If you want to avoid the death spell, put 3 cherub crowns on your leader and that should give about 66% resistence to the spell.

Banned

I had 86% of protection from the death spells and it was the second boss in the final three battles of the game but I have recover my PSN ID OutcastNeedhelp where I beat the game already and I can't seem to restore my save games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

okay so what i did on orphan (first form) start off with combat clinic to survive the first merciless assault then go to evened odds to buff ur party then when u have enough buffs, hit him with relentless assault to bring the chain gauge up since he doesnt take damage until staggered then as soon as stagger is over switch bag to combat clinic cause another merciless assault will happen. when he goes dark u want to stagger him as quickly as you can since he will take away buffs and throw on debuffs.

Banned

I have decided to delete Mellerker PSN ID and restore my PSN ID OutcastNeedhelp account where I have beaten the game but didn't get the rest of the trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You gave up a little too easy. I find the 1st boss to be easiest and the 2nd is the hardest. The last is easy after staggering and breaking they're ultimate guard.

Characters. Lightning, Fang and Hope. Lightning for the strength and magic. Fang for the strength and Debuffs. Hope for the magic and Buffs.

Boss 1. Buff you characters as much as you can with Hope (Synergist), Debuff the Enemy with Fang (Saboteur) and do a little extra damage to the enemy with Lightning and Commando while your buffing and debuffing. Make sure you have a set-up with Lightning - Medic, Hope - Medic and Fang - Sentinel for when your Taking too much damage. After buffing and debuffing, switch to a magical set-up in order to Stagger the boss quick. Lightning - Ravager, Hope -Ravager and Fang - Commando (so the bar doesn't empty too quick). Stagger the enemy then switch to an all-out set-up. Lightning - Commando, Hope - Ravager (to increase the stagger bar for more added damage through %) and Fang - Commando. Batter him till you win.

Boss 2, use the same set-up but be wary. The enemy does an attack the is similar to a Demi (other FF games ability). It's an attack that does a percentage damage regardless of how strong you are. Your left with a tiny but of health. So heal up QUICK and repeat the buffing, debuffing as so on.

Boss 3. Forget everything and just look to stagger him. Then when you do, swap to Commando, Ravager and Commando and kick They're ass.

If your looking for the platinum trophy, then you'll have to spend time levelling your characters. Or else you don't have a chance of beating all C'eith stone mission. Well that and the fact there are trophies for maxing your classes .

If you try again, message back and tell me if it worked. Well, it DOES work seeing as I'm on my 3rd save and damn almost done everything in the game again. But let me know how you get on.

Banned

Okay thanks for the advice and I'll try to play a new game for the treasure hunter trophy/rest of the trophies I got before I deleted my PSN ID account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast