Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

The Weekly Opinion Thread!

This is a discussion on The Weekly Opinion Thread! within the Forum Games forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Simple enough, each week or so, I will post an question that deems an opinion from the members of the ...

Harvester of Souls

The Weekly Opinion Thread!

Simple enough, each week or so, I will post an question that deems an opinion from the members of the site. Feel free to post any remarks or suggestions as well as any opinion allowed regardless how positive or negative, with the most awesome ones being granted rep in return. .

Constant feedback and opinions posted each week may also yield some juicy rep, but that is not the point of the thread by any means. Thank you all and hope this becomes as successful as once was again.

No Bashing and harassing other members for their comments. This will not be allowed and definitely not tolerated under the Rule of the Imperial Demon of Nero >:F >:F >:F. Thank you.

Original Idea came from another member, perhaps DJ2034462 so all credit goes to them wherever they may be lurking in the shadows of the site's former glory. Thank you for creating this thread and passing it down me to share always with our friends of PS3trophies.com .

Opinion Topic !!!
    What are the plans for Valentines day coming up?

Also, new opinion, What is the coolest Mythological monster out there?
    Last edited by NeroRadec707; 02-02-2013 at 03:40 AM. Reason: New Opinion Question Posted

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Most missed thing about the site -- the old school members.

A few have recently reappeared, but there's a large portion that either haven't come back or just decided they were too awesome to hang out with us any longer.

Harvester of Souls

Definitely agree with you there Helyx. > Truly saddening ;______;

PRO Member

I miss the people that use to be on here too. I was never a big poster but more of a reader.

Galaxy beauty pirate

1: Some people - Everybody said it, so I will too. Some awesome members are really missed.

2: Activity - Less members = less activity. There are also members who came back, but aren't active at all anymore. There aren't really much trophy checklist either. It also took me a long time to get more active again though and I'm still not as active as I used to be.

3: Artistic inspiration - See point 1 & 2. It's pretty dead right now. I miss a lot of sigmakers and their work, shops, the battles, the activity and heck, even the bitchfights/drama. I always liked that section the most for some reason.. Please come back everyone and get active again.
    Sig by Ramon

Writing Things

Definitely some people on here i miss, also slightly regret changing my username from Larrydavidsavatar, i loved that name!

Sig by DaRe_xLw

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    1: Some people - Everybody said it, so I will too. Some awesome members are really missed.

2: Activity - Less members = less activity. There are also members who came back, but aren't active at all anymore. There aren't really much trophy checklist either. It also took me a long time to get more active again though and I'm still not as active as I used to be.

3: Artistic inspiration - See point 1 & 2. It's pretty dead right now. I miss a lot of sigmakers and their work, shops, the battles, the activity and heck, even the bitchfights/drama. I always liked that section the most for some reason.. Please come back everyone and get active again.
    This sums up what I think exactly.

Harvester of Souls

Think Lee(Renegade) may be hosting the Original Sig Battle of mine, so may in time with more activity here and some sig makers willing to participate the old way will bring it back and get rolling again. Unsure what he's doing as he wanted to host it with some changes and all.. but who knows. If can bring back alot more of the features that were in place I think site get back to it's glory, but be a work in progress for some time I'm sure.

Just up to us current members to get the new guys to do their parts and the admin to work too in bringing it all back, as we've seen some recent changes going . Keep the quality guides coming in and threads booming, more members will show their faces I think.

Good job guys on the opinions coming in thus far, making this back to where it once was .

Gone

I just miss the old site in general, minus all the the bitching that came towards the end.

This one sucks, I rarely use it

Nope, nothing

I'd like to see a smaller donation goal as it seems to have got bigger and bigger, at the moment it just looks greedy...

KCCO!

Nice to see your old thread up again Nero.

I, for one, miss the Old CB with some of the older members. It's just dead in there on a daily basis.

I also miss awesome threads like this one.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Like Artemis said, activity. For me it's not about individual members as I wasn't incredibly active before the meltdown, hell, I'm still not all that active. But there were a lot more members before, leading to just overall more activity on the site. You take a look at some of the threads and it's typically the same people posting. I guess most people just join the site to register their trophies rather than take part in the community. I think that's one of the only downsides now, at least for me. On bad days this site would literally be dead and on good days you'll get a fair amount of activity. I try to be more active than I am, but if I don't see any threads I'm interested in then I usually don't bother with it.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

R.I.P Ellie

^^^This^^^
    and the :manny: emote :p
    Barely got on chat now either, because ilke Hitman said, it's always dead now.

Retired

Basically this, a lot of members are no where to be seen, and old ones aren't even on this site.

And I don't use the site as much as I used to.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    ^^^This^^^
    and the :manny: emote :p
    Barely got on chat now either, because ilke Hitman said, it's always dead now.
    I forgot about that one. Although it was meant as a joke (kinda) I do miss the :manny: smiley too.

Retired

I'm searching for forum games and posting them here, just to make it a little more fun here.

Legendary...Nuff Said

First things first, HOORAY for this thread being back!

Man, there's so many things that I miss about the old site that I try not to think too much about it while on here. The place used to be so great. All of the awesome members that are no longer here are definitely a highlight, but generally just the activity here is really getting me down. This place used to be BUSTLING, but now the site hasn't had over 1k members on at a time since it was rebooted.

But what I probably miss most of all is getting trolled in the CB on a daily basis. Twas a lot of fun.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Rainbow in the dark

With alot of the old members missing its like a piece of this site is missing also....kinda depressing isn't it
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Chuck Norris Approved.

As some have said, the ole group. Miss chattin' with a few ppl from then.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Harvester of Souls

So far to the current posts and ideas . Feel free to begin suggesting new opinions to come up next and offer any assistance with keeping maintained

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast