Offensive/Dirty Jokes *Warning*

This is a discussion on Offensive/Dirty Jokes *Warning* within the Forum Games forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; so I haven't seen anything like this, and I'm not even sure if it is something the admin's are gonna ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Offensive/Dirty Jokes *Warning*

so I haven't seen anything like this, and I'm not even sure if it is something the admin's are gonna keep active here, but I'm starting this thread so we can share some good old fashioned offensive and/or dirty jokes. i think this'd be fun... Also, if you're easily offended, or don't like this humor, please stop reading and leave this thread. This is for offensive/dirty jokes, not for offended people to bash others for liking these kinds of things.

anyway, i'll start it off.

"A husband and wife have been married for a little over 20 years. One day the wife founds out that the husband has been using a dildo on her the entire time they've been married. That night the wife confronts her husband, screaming at him "Explain the dildo, prick!" to which the husband immediately replies "Explain the kids, bitch!"

MUCH THANX TO BLADIA FOR THE KICKASS SIG!!!

R.I.P Ellie

I give this under 23 hours 54 minutes before this thread is closed.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    I give this under 23 hours 54 minutes before this thread is closed.

that was super offensive, lol jk. probably true though

Lvl 5 - Silver

Billy and Sally are playing in the sand lot. Billy is 5 and so is Sally. one day Billy picks up his shirt and points to his nipples and says to Sally "look, i have two of these" and points to his nipples. Sally picks up her shirt, so does she! bill pulls down his pants and points to his but and says "well, I have one of these" (his ass). So does Sally. Billy not to beout done says "well, I have one of these' and pulls down his pants and points to his penis. Sally pulls down hers and well, no penis! Sally goes home all upset and has a little talk with her mother.
    The next day in the sand box Billy and Sally are back. Bily says, "look, I have two nipples." so does Sally. Billy says "look, i have a but." so does Sally. Billy knows he has her beat and says "well, look here, I still have one of these" (pointing to his penis)! Sally pulls downher pants and says, "well my mommy says with one of these I can get as many of those that I want!

Get bent...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side.

It's offensive because chickens are getting real sick of this stereotype bullshit.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Here's a few from a recent /r/AskReddit thread:

Just a quick disclaimer: some people might consider these extremely offensive. If you can't take dark humour don't read on.

"My girlfriend is into some really strange roleplay when we have sex. She always insists on pretending to be 14 years old.
    I don't get why, she'll be 14 in a couple of years anyway."

"Woman delivers baby. Doctor takes the baby, and throws it, smashing around the hospital room, drop-kicking it, etc. Mother starts freaking out, being held back by nurses, begging "WHYYYY!!??". Doctor holds baby upside down by the ankle and says "I'm just fucking with you, it was born dead"."

"A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.
    A homeless man walks up to her.
    She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"
    He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."
    "Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.
    The man turns and starts walking away.
    "Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"
    "I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says."

"Why can't orphans play baseball? They don't know where home is."

"A friend told me 2/3 people live next to a pedophile. "Not me," I replied, "I live next to 2 smokin' hot ten-year olds"."

"Why don't you see black people on cruises?
    Because they're not falling for that one again."

You wanted offensive jokes you got offensive jokes. I have loads more by the way.

I may or may not get banned for this. Sorry not sorry

ADMlNlSTRATOR

What's grosser than gross?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Okay, in line with the sick shit. I don't know if this counts as anything, but a dude told me this joke once...
    _____________________________________________________________________________

"What's the best part about having sex with a 9-year-old girl?"

"Flip her over, and you've got a 9-year-old boy"

ADMlNlSTRATOR

How do you know your sister has started her period?

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Asatruar777 View Post
    Okay, in line with the sick shit. I don't know if this counts as anything, but a dude told me this joke once...
    _____________________________________________________________________________

"What's the best part about having sex with a 9-year-old girl?"

"Flip her over, and you've got a 9-year-old boy"

that one is probably in the top 3 most offensive jokes i have ever heard, and i have heard a million (exaggeration, but still)... props to you man!

Lvl 7 - Gold

i got a reeeeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeally offensive one... this one is possibly the most offensive joke you will ever hear, or the most offensive joke you have heard in a long time. it works better when actually spoken, not read, but hopefully its still good. please open the spoiler bar and read on at your own discretion

Toggle Spoiler