The Official FUSE boosting thread

This is a discussion on The Official FUSE boosting thread within the FUSE forum, part of the F; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Plats-O'-War!!

The Official FUSE boosting thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Just picked this up, and will be going through it. Anyone want to team up? 4 people can get this out of the way quick!! PSN kidson2004. Message as PS3T/FUSE Boost. Thanks in advance!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Stuck on last section on Hard, feel free to add. Will be aiming for lethal playthrough there after

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am looking for 4 players to plat this game if you are interested please add me my PSN ID: ro0ofe

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.5.5 View Post
    i am looking for 4 players to plat this game if you are interested please add me my PSN ID: ro0ofe
    Actually, you really don't need 4 people. If you have 2 people, with 2 controllers, you can get that one and only 4-player trophy out of the way early. Good ol' Resistance 2 trick. I can confirm this as me and a friend used this same trick to get that 4-player trophy Ninja out of the way.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ok, I would like for one person to help me playthrough Lethal mode. Need to do this somewhat quickly as I'm borrowing this game from a friend who is borrowing this game from another friend. I'm on most night from 10 pm to 2 am, central time. Put "FUSE boost" in the message.

Aaaaaannnnd nevermind. Canceling my order.
    Last edited by grayghost; 06-28-2013 at 12:28 PM.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Lvl 1 - Bronze

*edit*

I am no longer boosting this game since I now have the plat. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Dakkben; 02-09-2014 at 01:14 AM.

Toggle Spoiler

Will you play for the love of the game or die as a coward?
    Will Not Accept Blank Friend Requests

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with the Echelon trophies! Plus a few more campaign trophies.. PSN J_A_W_S_OF_LIFE
    Last edited by JAWSxX; 02-19-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

A buddy and I have been playing this for a few weeks now and we're looking for another player or two to help with some of the Echelon maps. We've 5-starred most of 'em but need some help with the final 2. If you can help us out with what we need, we'll be more than happy to help you with what you need as well. Both of us live in the Eastern US time zone (GMT -5:00), have mics & keyboards and we both typically start playing around 10p EST (or so) every night. Please send a friend request to: DETfaninATL with 'FUSE' in the subject or body (**I RESPECTFULLY DECLINE ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS**) and let's get this done! Thanks in advance for any help!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    A buddy and I have been playing this for a few weeks now and we're looking for another player or two to help with some of the Echelon maps. We've 5-starred most of 'em but need some help with the final 2. If you can help us out with what we need, we'll be more than happy to help you with what you need as well. Both of us live in the Eastern US time zone (GMT -5:00), have mics & keyboards and we both typically start playing around 10p EST (or so) every night. Please send a friend request to: DETfaninATL with 'FUSE' in the subject or body (**I RESPECTFULLY DECLINE ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS**) and let's get this done! Thanks in advance for any help!
    I may try to pick it up again soon. I'll let you know.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got this game looking to boost all co-op/online trophies
    PSN:Gill-80 GMT, put FUSE in any requests or I wont add

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey looking to boost this game if anyone is still playing? add me- brownzombie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm ready, just invite me mentioning FUSE, need trophies...

PSN: Diegohuxo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi, i need help with echelon mode ID: skianta

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I started this game awhile back, but never finished echelon. Looks like there is a problem connecting with other players online now.