Max Payne 3 Get a $10 Gift Card with Pre-Order and Purchase from Best Buy

This is a discussion on Max Payne 3 Get a $10 Gift Card with Pre-Order and Purchase from Best Buy within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; I saw this when checking my Reward Zone points... Get a $10 Gift Card with Pre-Order and Purchase Reward Zone® ...

Legalize it...

Max Payne 3 Get a $10 Gift Card with Pre-Order and Purchase from Best Buy

I saw this when checking my Reward Zone points...

Get a $10 Gift Card with Pre-Order and Purchase

Reward Zone® program Gamers Club members (17 or older) get a $10 Best Buy® Gift Card when you pre-order and purchase your copy of this much-anticipated title.

Offer expires: 05/14/2012

To get your gift card, pre-order your copy of Max Payne 3 for PS3™ XBOX 360® or PC in either the standard version or Special Edition by May 14th, 2012.

Purchase your pre-order as shown below, and get a $10 Best Buy Gift Card via email within 30 days of game pickup or shipment:

• If you pre-order the game for PS3 or Xbox 360 in-store or online for In-Store Pick Up, purchase and pick up your pre-order by May 21, 2012.
    • If you pre-order the game for PC in-store or online for In-Store Pick Up, purchase and pick up your pre-order by June 4, 2012.
    • If you pre-order the game for PS3 or Xbox 360 online for ship to home, your pre-order will be processed and shipped on or about May 15, 2012.
    • If you pre-order the game for PC online for ship to home, your pre-order will be processed and shipped on or about May 29, 2012.
    Or, if you upgrade to Gamers Club Unlocked in-store by the time of pick-up or shipment of your pre-order, you will receive a $20 Best Buy Gift Card.

PRO Member

Sounds like a good deal to me, thank you for sharing

Legalize it...

Fo sho, just went and pre ordered mine, and I have enough to Reward Zone points to get it free ...