Best Buy: Silent Hill: Downpour $19.99! TODAY ONLY!!

This is a discussion on Best Buy: Silent Hill: Downpour $19.99! TODAY ONLY!! within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Silent Hill: Downpour For $19.99...

The Girl Gamer

Best Buy: Silent Hill: Downpour $19.99! TODAY ONLY!!

Kid, not loser

I was really wanting this when it came out, and this is a good deal, but I think I gotta wait some more, it should go down further soon. I can wait.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

what ever you guys do don't get the ps3 version of the game its absolutely terrible the game has constant framerate/stuttering/texture pop in glitches that make it unplayable unless you want to soldier through it. I've played both and had very few issues with the 360 version installed compared to the HUGE amount of issues i've had on the ps3 version that have made me put it down after 10 minutes, its a great game IMO definitely worth it for $20 on the 360, I would strongly recommend against getting the ps3 version though as like I said its practically unplayable.

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Orange-Vision View Post
    what ever you guys do don't get the ps3 version of the game its absolutely terrible the game has constant framerate/stuttering/texture pop in glitches that make it unplayable unless you want to soldier through it. I've played both and had very few issues with the 360 version installed compared to the HUGE amount of issues i've had on the ps3 version that have made me put it down after 10 minutes, its a great game IMO definitely worth it for $20 on the 360, I would strongly recommend against getting the ps3 version though as like I said its practically unplayable.
    Well since I don't own a 360, this is good news for me. Thanks for the info Mimi!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Kronicles of Kup

Deal Closed