Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Buy Summer sale

This is a discussion on Best Buy Summer sale within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Originally Posted by kratos06 is the deal over??, i clicked the link and the prices went back 30$ i clicked ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post
    is the deal over??, i clicked the link and the prices went back 30$
    i clicked the link and the site said there are no matches for your search terms.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Some of the items were on clearance and were removed from their internet system. All of them went back to their original prices. If you still want the game at normal price, call your local stores and ask if they have it.

As for me, I called a store an hour away to have them ship one of their 3 copies of Tron: Evolution CE to a store closest to me. Got it for the $10 advertised price. Muthafucking WIN right there, got the Platinum in just a few days too with some boost help. Not a bad game overall, could have been a ton better and much more interesting though. I pity anyone who paid the full price for the CE.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Some of the items were on clearance and were removed from their internet system. All of them went back to their original prices. If you still want the game at normal price, call your local stores and ask if they have it.

As for me, I called a store an hour away to have them ship one of their 3 copies of Tron: Evolution CE to a store closest to me. Got it for the $10 advertised price. Muthafucking WIN right there, got the Platinum in just a few days too with some boost help. Not a bad game overall, could have been a ton better and much more interesting though. I pity anyone who paid the full price for the CE.
    So..I can call them again and get the 10$ deal?, because I want to get Infamous 2 for 10$
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post

The sale is over, they will most likely not match it.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

I thought in psn lol

The only sane person here

Video Games : Video_Game_Sale_20120812 - Best Buy

Best Buy's having another summer sale again and there are some good games checking out here.

Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by KingLazy View Post
    Video Games : Video_Game_Sale_20120812 - Best Buy

Best Buy's having another summer sale again and there are some good games checking out here.

Thank you for posting this.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 9 - Gold

a heads up, i saw Bulletstorm on that link for the PS3 for only $4.99 and it said "in stores only", but upon further looking, i saw that its not available in stores anymore. i called 2 best buy stores and they said theyre not carrying the game at all anymore, and that its saying its not available in stores because theyve most likely gotten rid of what inventory they had left, but havent updated their site to take it down.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    a heads up, i saw Bulletstorm on that link for the PS3 for only $4.99 and it said "in stores only", but upon further looking, i saw that its not available in stores anymore. i called 2 best buy stores and they said theyre not carrying the game at all anymore, and that its saying its not available in stores because theyve most likely gotten rid of what inventory they had left, but havent updated their site to take it down.
    ah that sale has been going on for two weeks i can't imagine there is many left best buy always has sales and an outlet center for games everyday just watch out for it

It is time for me to go underground

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12