Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gamestop PS3 Collections Coupon

This is a discussion on Gamestop PS3 Collections Coupon within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Glad everyone enjoyed using it....

Lvl 7 - Gold

Glad everyone enjoyed using it.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Glad everyone enjoyed using it.
    Yea thanks if it wasnt for your post I would have had no idea about this deal offer. GoW Saga for me

The Girl Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    if you have a smart phone you can just email the coupon to yourself and open it up on your phone and they can scan it that way. i've done this several times no problem
    Don't have a smart phone yet. If I did, I would have done that already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    just write down the EBC code at the bottom of the barcode and give them the code. I have never brought a coupon in to gamestop I have their app you should check it out they just use the code on the app and ive never had a problem.
    I will write the code and go tomorrow to see if they accept it that way. Can't pass this deal up that's for sure.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'll have to actually check this out, not a bad deal at all!
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...checklist.html My Trophy checklist

PRO Member

Is this stateside only, anyone know if it's available in Canada?

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Up the Irons!

Oh, sounds really good. I knew I should've looked in this thread earlier. I'll probably pick some of these up.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Is this stateside only, anyone know if it's available in Canada?
    Unknown. I live in the US.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

The Girl Gamer

Well they only had ICO/SoTC in stock, but not Killzone Trilogy. Tomorrow I'll go to another Gamestop that have both games in stock before the coupon expires the end of the day tomorrow.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hmm I can't find this coupon anywhere. Not sure if anyone can use the coupon you have here or if it has to be one on your rewards account (I looked both there and my emails, no coupon). I might just have to call corporate on this as i learned a lot of people didn't get this and some gamestops if you don't have the coupon are saying you can't get the deals.
    Haven't updated anything on here since the site went down a year ago with the new servers so lost all my friends and post counts and everything looking to help and get help with games and trophies

The Girl Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Hmm I can't find this coupon anywhere. Not sure if anyone can use the coupon you have here or if it has to be one on your rewards account (I looked both there and my emails, no coupon). I might just have to call corporate on this as i learned a lot of people didn't get this and some gamestops if you don't have the coupon are saying you can't get the deals.
    It haves to be the coupon from your account. You can't use the coupon that is posted on here cause it's already used most likely. As for calling, don't bother calling cause I have read other people calling about this and they say only a select few of the rewards account will get the coupon, so not everyone will get it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    It haves to be the coupon from your account. You can't use the coupon that is posted on here cause it's already used most likely. As for calling, don't bother calling cause I have read other people calling about this and they say only a select few of the rewards account will get the coupon, so not everyone will get it.
    I figured it had to be coupon from account. I only figured I'd call as i have to call anyways as my preorder Black Ops 2 tier code or whatever it is doesn't work when I entered it and it tells me to call them up, so figured while I'm on the phone with them I'll ask, couldn't hurt. Not sure how they handed these out either as I was talking with someone that has over 700,000 gamer points and he didn't get the coupon either. Both of us were pro members as well. Oh well who knows.

The Girl Gamer

I was able to get ICO/SoTC and Killzone Trilogy for $30 with the coupon. I'll be giving my copy of Killzone 2 that I have to someone. Since the trilogy comes with the multiplayer map packs, I might as well try to get Killzone 2 100% once I'm done with Borderlands.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    I was able to get ICO/SoTC and Killzone Trilogy for $30 with the coupon. I'll be giving my copy of Killzone 2 that I have to someone. Since the trilogy comes with the multiplayer map packs, I might as well try to get Killzone 2 100% once I'm done with Borderlands.
    Congrats on the deals! I wasn't able to as the 3 gamestops near me (yeah i have a bunch near me) never even heard of the coupon so I called it a loss and no bother. The Killzone trilogy is worth it even at the $40 price so I'll definitely get it at some point and probably find someone who wants my Killzone 3 disc I have already. Enjoy

The Girl Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Devotor View Post
    Congrats on the deals! I wasn't able to as the 3 gamestops near me (yeah i have a bunch near me) never even heard of the coupon so I called it a loss and no bother. The Killzone trilogy is worth it even at the $40 price so I'll definitely get it at some point and probably find someone who wants my Killzone 3 disc I have already. Enjoy
    Thanks! That sucks you couldn't get the deal. The gamestop I went didn't know about the coupon either. When he put the code that I written (since I don't have a printer anymore) & saw it cut both collection to 50% off, he was all asking where did I get the coupon cause it was an awesome deal. I'm guessing no one came to that store with that coupon. I agree, $40 is worth it for Killzone Trilogy. You might be lucky if they put it on sale for Black Friday or during the Christmas holidays.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't know about Gamestop's business model, but when I worked at Bestbuy I knew about every coupon and promotion we had for games. Even stuff that was Online only that we had to pricematch. Some of it I had to look up, some of it was handed to us as little "weekly sales info" guide from a supervisor.

They have to try the coupon if you hand it to them. They can't just refuse to try it. If they did, I'd call corporate help line immediately in their store. All's fair in love and games.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12