Pre-order Madden 25, get NFL Sunday Ticket for Free

This is a discussion on Pre-order Madden 25, get NFL Sunday Ticket for Free within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; I saw this promotion on Amazon last night, and I thought it was a joke........at first. But, there's a catch: ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Pre-order Madden 25, get NFL Sunday Ticket for Free

I saw this promotion on Amazon last night, and I thought it was a joke........at first. But, there's a catch: you can ONLY get it for free on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you have it on your PS3 (The Sunday Ticket), or watch it on your PS3, then your S.O.L I'm afraid

For those who DO NOT have Direct TV, and the NFL Sunday Ticket, you'll get an exclusive promo code that takes $10 off for the 1st year of service, and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.

Part of the article from Yahoo.com:

Madden, the go-to franchise for NFL fans, is upping its game.EA has unveiled a limited ‘Anniversary Edition’ edition of the upcoming Madden NFL 25 that will come with a free Sunday Ticket subscription, letting owners not only play simulations of the entire NFL season, but watch it live, too, whether they're in-market or not.
    The special version of the game, which is only available via Amazon, has been marked up to $100, but there is something of a caveat. The subscription included will only cover NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets and mobile services.
    If you're not a DirecTV customer, the game offers you a $10 monthly discount off the bill as well as a free year of NFL Sunday Ticket MAX. Fans who already subscribe to Sunday Ticket through their PlayStation 3? You're outta luck, it appears.
    You can read the rest here:

Madden NFL 25

Also, you can see and read for yourself about the deal on Amazon here:

Amazon.com - Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition

Trophy Guide Grand Master

seems like a good deal, but IMO they ruined franchise mode of Madden last year and I gave up on the franchise...ill stick with NCAA14 this year

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    seems like a good deal, but IMO they ruined franchise mode of Madden last year and I gave up on the franchise...ill stick with NCAA14 this year
    Yeah, I'm thinking of skipping this year's Madden altogether. Here's hoping NCAA 14 will be great.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Played last years Madden and hated virtually everything about. Plus I already have Sunday Ticket, so I'll just pass. Personally I've always preferred NCAA over Madden anyway.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow, this is a great deal. I'm a Cowboys fan. Because of where I live, the markets of all three of our division rivals overlap (Washington, NY, Philly). That means that if any of those guys have a game at the same time as Dallas, they get forced on my tv. It would be great to have Sunday ticket so that I don't have to watch Cowboys games on Russian bootleg sites (satellite is not an option for me).

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    They're bringing back franchise mode and a lot of the old features. They listened to the backlash of loyal Madden fans. I think it might be worth getting this year.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Breakfast and Chill

Looks like I'm buying Madden again. Won't even play it, just use the Sunday Ticket code and sell the game to a friend.