General question

This is a discussion on General question within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; I received an email earlier today of all the game deals from a reputable store (I'm not allowed to say ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

General question

I received an email earlier today of all the game deals from a reputable store (I'm not allowed to say so don't ask which one) and they told me that as a valued and loyal customer that I can get the deals early and will not have to wait in those long line ups on Black Friday. I would like to know if Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Injustice Gods Among Us is worth $20 each or if I should wait and get them cheaper later on down the road.

Negator

I'd wait and pick them up later, unless you really feel you can't live without either game in the immediate future.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I'd wait and pick them up later, unless you really feel you can't live without either game in the immediate future.
    I figured as such but when I see a good deal on some of the titles I need to complete my collection and I'm so damn close to getting it completed and I get a little too eager. My wife bought me Grand Theft Auto V from Walmart for under $40 and then a few days later my friend called me and asked me if I wanted to buy his copy for $25 and I was like damn.

Plats-O'-War!!

If they're gonna be $20 like your saying, then why wait? You'll have to wait til next year for the price to drop that low to get them. If you see that deal, take it!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    If they're gonna be $20 like your saying, then why wait? You'll have to wait til next year for the price to drop that low to get them. If you see that deal, take it!

I decided to go out and get them and I'm glad I did because I didn't know of the special offer of buy 2 $20 games get one free so I got Injustice Gods among us, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Diablo III. Then I got another WWE 14, Rayman Legends and Grid 2 all 6 games for $60. So basically paying the regular price and getting 5 free games

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    I got Injustice Gods among us, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Diablo III.
    Wanna trade Diablo 3 when you're done?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Wanna trade Diablo 3 when you're done?
    These games are for my PS3 collection. I'm quickly getting my collection completed based on NA retail released titles and close to 400+PSN titles.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    These games are for my PS3 collection. I'm quickly getting my collection completed based on NA retail released titles and close to 400+PSN titles.
    That's a hefty collection, good job.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

That's a hefty collection, good job.
    I've gotten 86+ retail games in this month alone and we still have a week left and Black Friday is coming