3DS XL and 3DS XL Bundle for $150 @ Target

This is a discussion on 3DS XL and 3DS XL Bundle for $150 @ Target within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL Bundle @ $150 Nintendo 3DS XL with Mario & Luigi: Dream Team -... ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

3DS XL and 3DS XL Bundle for $150 @ Target

The only sane person here

The only downside to that game bundle is that if you loose the 3DS you'll have to call customer service to re-obtain it which can be a hassle, which I'm not to keen on digital Nintendo purchases yet.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by KingLazy View Post
    The only downside to that game bundle is that if you loose the 3DS you'll have to call customer service to re-obtain it which can be a hassle, which I'm not to keen on digital Nintendo purchases yet.
    Yeah its weird how Nintendo does the whole digital distribution thing. Your extremely limited with your 3ds xl and account, which I don't know why.

Kiwi Defender

That's quite a nice deal they have, although the fact that the Red 3DS isn't bundled with any games is a let down, given it's the same price as the other one (and that not everyone cares about Mairo and Luigi Dream Team).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    That's quite a nice deal they have, although the fact that the Red 3DS isn't bundled with any games is a let down, given it's the same price as the other one (and that not everyone cares about Mairo and Luigi Dream Team).
    Target is smart. I bet they purposely left the red at full price so it wont sell out. The 3ds xl sold like pancakes during Black Friday, they sold like pancakes yesterday also. I went to target and they had like 1 xl left on shelf, I told the guy to get me one through the back.