Get 1 year of PS Plus for $40 at Best Buy

This is a discussion on Get 1 year of PS Plus for $40 at Best Buy within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Source: Best Buy Sells a Year of PlayStation Plus For $40 ‚ÄĻ Hardcore Gamer PlayStation Plus has been the best ...

PRO Member

Get 1 year of PS Plus for $40 at Best Buy

Source: Best Buy Sells a Year of PlayStation Plus For $40 ‚ÄĻ Hardcore Gamer

PlayStation Plus has been the best overall value in gaming since its debut a couple of years ago, and now Best Buy is giving you one year of it for $40 instead of $50. This $10 savings may not seem like a lot, but it adds up to the service being an even better dollar-for-dollar value when you consider everything you get either for free or buy at heavy discounts. Everyone at HG loves PS+ and if youíve missed out on it because you didnít have a PlayStation-branded system, this is a great time to buy. It gets you free games on the PS3, Vita, and PS4 Ė with some including cross-buy allowing you to play them on multiple devices. The price for PS+ rarely goes down outside of a Black Friday sale, so this is a must-buy if you donít have it or if youíre close to a renewal period. - See more at: Best Buy Sells a Year of PlayStation Plus For $40 ‚ÄĻ Hardcore Gamer
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Trophy Hunter

I bought that 1-Year PS Plus membership with $40 at GameStop before a long time ago. My PS Plus membership is still stay active.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Weekly Report
    12/14/14

Negator

I think I'll hold out for another $29.99 sale like they had last year.

Lvl 8 - Gold

i have PS+ right now, but it doesn't expire until february '15. if i buy this now, can i still activate it at that time, or is there like a time limit after purchase to activate PS+?

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I think I'll hold out for another $29.99 sale like they had last year.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    i have PS+ right now, but it doesn't expire until february '15. if i buy this now, can i still activate it at that time, or is there like a time limit after purchase to activate PS+?
    You should be able to activate it then. But you can activate it now as well. I haven't paid for plus in like a year and a half and mine is still good for some time.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ooga View Post
    You should be able to activate it then. But you can activate it now as well. I haven't paid for plus in like a year and a half and mine is still good for some time.
    so they the other PS+ would then extend the one I have? like if it says 200 days remaining, it'll go up to 565 left?

Purger

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    so they the other PS+ would then extend the one I have? like if it says 200 days remaining, it'll go up to 565 left?
    Yeah, it stacks.

SIG Concocted by ROBO3AG13

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Quote Originally Posted by grottoz View Post
    Yeah, it stacks.
    This.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters:
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by grottoz View Post
    Yeah, it stacks.
    awesome! thanx broski

ToQ Rokugou

ummm, the link that is here that I follow takes me to a normal priced ps+ card on best buy? was this a sale that since its now sunday I missed??

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    ummm, the link that is here that I follow takes me to a normal priced ps+ card on best buy? was this a sale that since its now sunday I missed??
    I just clicked and went to the article. No idea about the sale being over though.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw