Pricecheater.com, Uncharted 3, $30

This is a discussion on Pricecheater.com, Uncharted 3, $30 within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; Here is the website... PriceCheater My main goal is to find out if anyone knows this site? Appearantly you have ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Pricecheater.com, Uncharted 3, $30

Here is the website... PriceCheater

My main goal is to find out if anyone knows this site? Appearantly you have to sign up for a "free 14 day trial" of 3 options you are provided. They actually offer you @ 50 different game choices. Now, the only time I ever signed up for a free trial was for Netflix and blockbuster.com. I want to know if anyone has ever tried this website before? What was your experience? Or maybe even if you decide to try the deal, let us know your experience. Now I came across this website on the amazon.com forums. If I had a small credit card with like a $200-500 limit I would try this, but my CC companies like to keep raising my limits into the mid 5 digit areas. Good thing I never had them on the PSN! anyway, please leave feedback if you decide to tale advantage of this offer.

I just want to say that I know people will think this is a scam. By no means can I confirm nor deny that this is a scam, I truly don't know! I am not a scammer, I have been a member of this site since early 2009, so please do not think I am one of those asses that drop those scam emails all over the place. I found what may be a deal and I wanted to share it. But, if this is a scam and a member of this site truly knows this is a scam, then we all have been educated! Thanks.
    Last edited by BlurredImages; 10-25-2011 at 05:29 AM.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm a bit skeptical because the prices seem to good to be true.

Ok so after googling them, all the reviews are of people who were charged immediately after placing their order but seems almost no one actually receives their products. There seems to be no number to actually call the company only an e-mail which go unanswered. I'd stay away even tho i admit i was extremely tempted by those deals, which is part of the scam it seems.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

This site looks suspect I wouldn't go for it
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah, I figured as much. I just used my $20 credit at amazon to get this, all well. I will stick with amazon, gamestop, Walmart, bestbuy and toysrus

PRO Member

Wait, so you're telling me you have to try out company trials and they reason they are so cheap is because of the trials you try out from various companies give them money so they don't need to charge you as much?, If that's correct then I guess it could be cheaper, but I dunno whether it should be that cheap so It seems a bit like a scam 2 me and then I found this
    Price Cheater - pricecheater.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    Price Cheaters should be called people cheaters
    SO yeah it's a SCAM website and I advise you NOT TO BUY FROM IT

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)