Best Buy, 160GB PS3, $100-with additional purchase

This is a discussion on Best Buy, 160GB PS3, $100-with additional purchase within the Game Deals forum, part of the General PS3 Discussion; With purchase of the Sony PS TV. The price says $599, I am pretty sure that's the PS3, TV, Glasses ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Best Buy, 160GB PS3, $100-with additional purchase

With purchase of the Sony PS TV. The price says $599, I am pretty sure that's the PS3, TV, Glasses and Motorstorm Apocalypse. A decent deal considering the capabilities of the TV. This deal should be featured on the main page, bestbuy.com Not sure when the deal expires, end of week?

PRO Member

Link would've been nice dude

Lvl 5 - Silver

Now if only they made the TV a desirable/usable size...

Its good if you need a ps3 and want that tv i suppose but with deals now you could get a ps3 and new 40" plus tv for probably 500/600 total, so this isnt really that great of a deal imo.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

what he forgeting to add is this is a 3d tv package deal, and its not a BEST BUY exclusive, its the package itself, which u cant get for that price at GAMESTOP as well.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ha ha, I did give you the link, it just didn't turn blue. I know typing "bestbuy.com" is quite hard and exhausting DUDE. now I agree with the size, but if yOu don't have room, this TV has to work. Now if you actually take the time to check out this TV, you will notice it's not just any other 3D tv. If you play motorstorm on two played, both players can see different screens on the same tv display, like if they each had their own tvs. Look into it! Damn people, quit yer bitchin'!