Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Silent Hill: Downpour Review

This is a discussion on Silent Hill: Downpour Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE Got to say the game freezing is now becoming a issue , at first it was ...

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Got to say the game freezing is now becoming a issue , at first it was not happening to me much cause I walk slowly and cautiously to start with till I know the lay of the land , now I am more comfortable with the environment the freezing happens a lot more because I run , when walking its barely noticeable but running is different matter its constant , only happens outside not an issue inside but your outside a lot so its a **** . The games still great with any luck a patch will fix it .
    Yeah the glitches and freezes are irritating. For me they detracted from the experience.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Yeah the glitches and freezes are irritating. For me they detracted from the experience.
    Yeah its a shame cause this is very encouraging from the series , apart from the glitches and a couple other things this was a step in the right direction the Silent Hill town was very good but would say the alternate settings were not up to the same standard
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Yeah its a shame cause this is very encouraging from the series , apart from the glitches and a couple other things this was a step in the right direction the Silent Hill town was very good but would say the alternate settings were not up to the same standard
    Don't you mean alternate endings?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12