Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dragon's Dogma Review

This is a discussion on Dragon's Dogma Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Lasombra Get the game if you want to. Don't buy or not buy it based off of ...

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Get the game if you want to. Don't buy or not buy it based off of a review.
    Well said. I got the game on day one and i didn't bother with reviews.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

what a nice review, thanks.
    i was goin to buy it, but it can wait for the price drop

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Thanks for your review Shemhazat. I don't completely agree with all areas of your review but that is my opinion. You pretty much nailed the faults in your review but some of the faults you considered faults, i wouldn't consider faults to be honest. For a game this size, i personally think Capcom had a real decent attempt at a western RPG and nearly got it right.
    Pretty much agree here. Thought wasn't generous enough in some areas, but again like Timeless, that's my own opinion. I've grown up playing Monster Hunter and other games recently that this pulled some elements of and felt so amazing to play, think helped me love it so. Nice review and does get the general point across, though not being fair enough completely .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Pretty much agree here. Thought wasn't generous enough in some areas, but again like Timeless, that's my own opinion. I've grown up playing Monster Hunter and other games recently that this pulled some elements of and felt so amazing to play, think helped me love it so. Nice review and does get the general point across, though not being fair enough completely .
    Just started my third plathrough

Lvl 9 - Gold

"You would think with a dragon attacking the countryside the leader of the country would want to see his or her savior as soon as possible instead of sending them off for weeks doing errands."

DID YOU PLAY THE GAME? If you did you would know why.........

EDIT:

Did not like your review. And yes, is cause you missed the most crucial thing about the game.

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

Good solid review. I was beginning to wonder if you guys were still writing reviews. It's been awhile
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

worlds biggest welch fan

Just picked up the strategy guide a couple days ago and at the end of the month It shall be mine.
    Supa Stoked
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Kid, not loser

My brother picked this up for me the other day so I plan to play it soon Problem is my brother lives in another town and I gotta travel to him to get it Nice review otherwise though. I think it really helped me decide to continue on from playing the demo and telling my bro to go ahead and get it. The combat in the game seems fun, but from the demo it seemed to be tiring to continue to use imo. Good to see you and everyone else has liked it tho.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just got the game, I freaking love it so far. 9/10 for mine
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden View Post
    Just got the game, I freaking love it so far. 9/10 for mine
    The game is damn good!

worlds biggest welch fan

1 more day till dragons dogma.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    1 more day till dragons dogma.
    You will enjoy the game my friend. It is

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    My brother picked this up for me the other day so I plan to play it soon Problem is my brother lives in another town and I gotta travel to him to get it
    Dude! What was everybody else been saying? You CAN quick travel! LOL

Nah, seriously. Very good review... I have FO3 and Skyrim to finish, but I will play this real soon!
    Platinums : Assassin's Creed II - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Batman: Arkham City - Dante's Inferno - Darksiders I - Dead Space - God Of War I - God Of War II - God Of War III - God Of War: Ascension - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta - Heavy Rain - inFamous - Mass Effect 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Uncharted II: Among Thieves

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I EFFING LOVE THIS GAME! i like it WAAAAY more than skyrim, but not quite as much as dark souls... while i feel the game is justly reviewed... i dont believe "scoring" games is the best... people gloss over and forget anything good that is said about a game as soon as they see it is not an 8 or 9... my favorite games that i have ever played (such as this one) are games that scored "poorly" but really reviewed poorly... games like binary domain, resonance of fate, or el shaddai... most people have never heard of these gems... but they are seriously in my top ten.

Rangers F.C

Great review , Just got this game off Lovefilm and its early days so wont comment on the scores but so far so good , loving it actually

Been playing this constantly and loving it , it is an awesome game and the 4.5 for the single player seems way off the mark IMO , the game is excellent , the fact you travel on foot only adds to the experience IMO , the story is pretty sweet and quite dark , the side quests are all fun because of the action involved in getting to each are of the map , plus once you have completed a few missions there are several shortcuts through the map to make it faster to travel , I would score the single player 9/10 easy and I am not finished it yet .
    Last edited by Nagflar; 04-16-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

A plat a month!

I've been playing this game. So far I'm enjoying this. Although OP, I'll respect your opinion, in my opinion I'd give the SP score more like a 7 or 8. It isn't your traditional RPG.

Harvester of Souls

If you look at it the way I do, the 4.5 is pretty fair. It's just a standard mediocre story. The quest lines don't really make sense for the most part. and it takes a while to get into it. There are alot of things that could of been improved on the story aspect of it. I'd say about a 6 for that reason, while everything else falls into gameplay. The game feels epic and great, but it's got so many issues too.

5 rating is just OK, not necessarily really bad, but not great and perfect or near perfect. Just as I reviewed RE6, that's what I'm trying to explain. The score doesn't mean it's as bad as most people assume. 5/10 = 3/5. Look at it that way. Most peole think ok is like 6 or 7. It's actually a bit too high really. Just another look at how some games are graded.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Rangers F.C

That makes sense ^^^ , I am loving it and would still score higher , maybe its because I was not expecting much from it , I love it when that happens
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12