Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Review

This is a discussion on Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by dsluckay By stealth, they mean the one level where you are running nude in the streets. Kane ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    By stealth, they mean the one level where you are running nude in the streets. Kane says to not let anyone see you and to stay hidden, but it's damn near impossible to do so, I ended up just bookin' it to the next area because you have little ammo, and need to take on 10+ guys.

I agree with everything else you mentioned, 'cept the score.
    I did say "at most" because,with time, you can forget how horrible an experience was... and once you platinum a game, you feel good... and all the hatred and anger towards the game subsides... hence, a higher score... if you asked my girlfriend her interpretation of how much I enjoyed this game... while playing online... she would ask you if a negative score counts...

... I do remember the naked scene well,not because I jerked off to it, but because there was a farming point there, no? (kill a ememy your partner dropped)... so if a character said to stay hidden... isn't that almost "tongue in cheek" in this game? Naked men - stay hidden - big gun fight - through strip mall... again, it's a game i'd like to forget.. so i do forget exactly where he said that... but... this game isn't metalgear and hiding in a cardboard box... the intentions are to shoot and take cover... I can agree with your score... I can see people voting a 1,2 ,3,4 ... I don't see the 7 or 8 as posted earlier... and i don'tremember having to be stealth-like, Ikilled everyone.... and sorry for the no spaces... I broke myspace bar off..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    If you played it on extreme with all those issues then how can you criticize him for saying it was short on normal?
    I'm sorry but when did I critize the guy?

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Chijatsu View Post
    I'm sorry but when did I critize the guy?
    You accused him of playing on easy.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Check Those Corners

So you are saying that because I wasn't forced to play this game (got it for free by the way) that I should go easy on it, and not give it a low score? I gave it a 3/10 because that is how I view it, you can agree or disagree with it all you like. Giving Kane & Lynch 2 a low score doesn't reflect my feelings for IO Interactive or Eidos.
    Yeah, that really did not make sense at all.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You accused him of playing on easy.
    Not really. I wrote that it was a guess, so I'm wasn't accusing him at all. But I have to say finishing it in 4 hours is pretty fast. It is doable if you skip the scenes and the loading times, then sure it's totally doable.

Threat

Not really. I wrote that it was a guess, so I'm wasn't accusing him at all. But I have to say finishing it in 4 hours is pretty fast. It is doable if you skip the scenes and the loading times, then sure it's totally doable.
    I finished in 3 and a half hours on normal, didn't skip any cutscenes, and died plenty. 4 hours is longer than the usual if anything. How can you judge the length when you only played on extreme.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I finished in 3 and a half hours on normal, didn't skip any cutscenes, and died plenty. 4 hours is longer than the usual if anything. How can you judge the length when you only played on extreme.
    Are you serious? You are doing the same just now. Judging the length by playing it on normal. What if you played it on easy? Would it had made a difference? Not really, it's still the same game. Look, all I am saying is that I took my time with game and enjoyed it. My opinion and that's it.

Btw, you said that I sucked because I took longer then usual. You just stated that you died plenty on normal. I think we are equally bad at the game :p

Change is mediocre

Guys keep it civil in here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's just a discussion, nothing more.
    Anyway, I would like to ask you something ds. Is there some way that I could post reviews here just like you? Since I have played a bunch of games and I noticed how you wanted to review some older games I am willing to contribute

Change is mediocre

Anyway, I would like to ask you something ds. Is there some way that I could post reviews here just like you? Since I have played a bunch of games and I noticed how you wanted to review some older games I am willing to contribute
    You could post reviews in the games' forums, but to have it official you need to be part of the review team.

Crocodile Hunter

You could post reviews in the games' forums, but to have it official you need to be part of the review team.

And to be considered for RT you would need a higher post count to show your active, also you would need to show skills in writing and know what your talking about. But as DS said anyone is welcome to post their own reviews and if that someone is good enough and consistant then they will catch the Review Teams eye and bam

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Alright. I'll get into it during the weekends I hope, since uni is hugging up most of the time right now with exams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123