Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Max Payne 3 Review

This is a discussion on Max Payne 3 Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by dsluckay I can't say about the other Max Paynes as I've never actually played them Get. The ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I can't say about the other Max Paynes as I've never actually played them
    Get.

The fuck.

Out.

Change is good

Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Get.

The fuck.

Out.

umad, bro?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Play it in black and white mode on the easier settings for full effect, would have the platinum for this but i got sick of new york minute hardcore glitched enemy spawns so stopped playing it for ahwile.

Dull Ember

I agree with the negative aspects of this review. I found it full of glitches and almost unplayabe. I couldn't get into a multiplayer game and it would freeze or not load in singleplayer. I found the single player campaign really dull and the whole game felt like a one trick pony done to death. I didn't feel any progression from one chapter to the next either in story or character. I hated Max and the absolute garbage he spoke in cutscenes and was glad when he got shot and died. To experience all this game has to offer all you have to do is play level one and turn on bullet time once. That's it. This game has nothing more to offer than that.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'll confess that I have yet to play the first two Max Payne games, but I'm a huge fan of Max Payne 3 (I've beaten it 4 times [all difficulties but easy]). I love everything about it, although I'll admit that the extremely frequent cutscenes get annoying after you've seen them several times. But I truly love this game, especially all the one liners and other sardonic gold that Max has to say. It's to the point that I'm dressing up as Max (post shave and beard) for Halloween.

At any rate, it's a game that anybody who loves great voice acting, great bloody shooting, and fantastic, simple gameplay should play. Definitely rent it at the very least, because you owe it to yourself.
    The Jolly Green Giant
    Has a stable full of hos
    Except instead of ladies
    He pimps out potatoes

-Roast Beef

Banned

Max Payne should just off his depressed ass and end the franchise, at least then he might see his wife and kids again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12