Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deadpool Review

This is a discussion on Deadpool Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; FAUST - Thanks for the review, but keep in mind that people are going to disagree no matter who you ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

FAUST - Thanks for the review, but keep in mind that people are going to disagree no matter who you are or what the subject matter is. So, while I'd agree it's ridiculous for people to get all bent out of shape because they don't agree with a review or a score, it's equally ridiculous to stoop to their level and tell them to go fuck themselves. Take the high road, brother. Tough as it may be, just thank them for reading and move on. And there's no need to re-justify your review. You wrote the review and (assumedly) put a lot of thought and effort into what you wanted to say so let the finished review stand on it's own merits. I personally don't agree with your review as I didn't have nearly the amount of complaints with it that you did (for instance I thought the mapping of the button was perfectly fine & logical and it didn't bother me one whit, nor did I even think it was a 'negative' until I read your review), but that's just how I saw it. Sure, I agreed with some of what you said (the camera is definitely wonky and the checkpoints suck ass) but as a whole I think the game was much better than a 4. I guess I'm just saying that I think people in general talk a lot of 'tolerance' these days but few really exhibit it. In the end, whether you're the reviewer or the one reading the review (and this applies to almost everything in life) :

PS - I also noticed that you don't even have Deadpool on your profile. I'm not at all saying you didn't play it, but with the amount of time it takes to get to know a game well enough to review it, how did you so so?

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

You Know You Love Me

Hehe, just having some fun. After all, it's all just opinions.

As for trophies, if it's a game I know I'm gonna love, I'll put it on my trophy profile - if it's a game that I'm iffy about, like Deadpool, it goes on an alternate profile.

Thanks for the question, it was a good one

Lvl 9 - Gold

This was a great review. I'm a huuuge Deadpool (and Nolan North) fan, but I'm glad to see a review that sees the game for how it is and trying to be as objective as possible, something a lot of reviewers lack these days. While there are some things I don't agree with, I haven't put enough time into the game to try and say "I'm right and you're wrong" (heck, I just played it for about 3 hours at a friend's house), and even if I did it would be pointless, since it's not my review. All I'm trying to say is that I think the game's not that bad but that it's definitely not worthy of the character. Thanks again for the review.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Rangers F.C

I will be honest, I never read the whole review . I am surprised that anyone expected anything more than a pile of shit . I would not have bought this game even if the scores were higher .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Really want this for the trophies

Fox
    Anatolia's Mercenary

Quote Originally Posted by Jackrees1998 View Post
    Really want this for the trophies
    Then get it for the trophies. This is just one person's opinion, like any other review - and you should never let that stop you from trying something for yourself. If you do, you end up missing out on something you might have enjoyed. This is what rental services are really for - give it a rental from Gamefly or Redbox [or whatever the equivalent is for you] if you're really on the fence, and at most, you're out a couple of bucks.

Could turn out you actually enjoy the game. I always hate seeing someone pass up a chance to play something just because someone, somewhere gave a game a slightly below average score. I haven't played this one yet - but from everything I've seen and heard, it sounds like an "average" game - not bad, but not great either [Which, for my own reviews, would fall smack in the middle of "RENT" territory].

As long as there is some form of entertainment to be derived from the title, it's worth trying out.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Being a Deadpool fan, I'll probably get it anyway. I saw some gameplay video's and yes, it's not the most impressive game, but at least it looked fun and a good time blaster. Liked the humor in it too!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

much like alot here, had no problems with the game, yea teleport got in the way ocassionly, but thats about it, nuthing id realy complain about, as for all the rest dont see the issues, was a hell of a romp!, im going with a 7/10 too, , (not specificly a deadpool fan, know little about him, more just an xmen fan but i sure am a fan of him now)

The Playboy Wikipedia

Great review, Faust. Though despite the bad things I've heard about it, I'd probably still get this game.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Good review, I won't pick up that game no matter how cheap it is.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Wow...i enjoyed reading this review more then playing the game...
    I thought it was me, but i am happy to see someone else has the same thoughts about the game.
    VERY good review!
    I never finished the game btw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12