Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Saints Row: The Third Review

This is a discussion on Saints Row: The Third Review within the Game Reviews forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I think that it should have got a 10 personally. I played the hell out of SR3, and every moment ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think that it should have got a 10 personally. I played the hell out of SR3, and every moment in the game was not only fresh new ideas but also simply hilarious! Platinum was a breez but I say the game was well made, and that I can appreciate from a game that I thought was gonna suck based on its previous titles.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Got 100% again with dlc. I have to say that I hope the next saints row title is just as good. But traded it in for darkness 2. But I have to say that I will miss starscreamin it around town burning rivals with lasers lol.

Local Drunk

This game is awesome glad I bought.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this game was a great platinum. especially with a buddy. u can make ur guys voice talk like a zombie and in like mission 3 or 4 u r driving around and on the fadio What i Got by Sublime came on and everyone in the car was singing..well my guy was just blabbering lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sr3

SR3 was so fun I had over 80+ hours in the game when I played it , awesome game it should be rated 9.5/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123