Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 315

Post a Picture of your Animals

This is a discussion on Post a Picture of your Animals within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; So as you know (probably) I'm really interested in animals and I like to know and see what other people ...

  1. #1
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Post a Picture of your Animals

    So as you know (probably) I'm really interested in animals and I like to know and see what other people have

    Here are my (current) little family of creatures

    The Dog, Jaeger

    Toggle Spoiler



    My Snake Sazh

    Toggle Spoiler



    The Ferrets Mako and Rikku

    Toggle Spoiler



    Oh and here's a little sig of them

    Last edited by Chambers35; 09-28-2011 at 08:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Emperor
    sammingo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    1

    cool pets

  3. #3
    HDD corrupted u.u
    Bladia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    889
    Reputation
    145

    You have some pretty awesome looking ferrets ,man.

    I had quite a few pets. I had 5 fish, 1 dog and 1 cockatiel ,which all have left this world

    I only got a cockatiel pic, though.


    R.I.P. Tommy...

    but, I currently have a goat named Guzzler.



    And I am planning on getting another cockatiel and dog.
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

    AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay


    My showcase

    by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist


    Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

  4. #4
    PRO Member
    MatCauthon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,071
    Reputation
    31

    Here are my three excellent dogs.


  5. #5
    Emperor
    sammingo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    1

    I have 2 Jack Russel's and Border Collie.

    Toggle Spoiler


    This is a old picture though not as cute anymore.

  6. #6
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    You have some pretty awesome looking ferrets ,man.
    but, I currently have a goat named Guzzler.



    And I am planning on getting another cockatiel and dog.
    Thanks

    Guzzler?! That is an awesome name for a pet

    Sorry about your pets mate, it's a harsh thing to go through..

    Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Here are my three excellent dogs.

    hahaha nice one the one on the left looks like it's up to no good

    Quote Originally Posted by sammingo View Post
    I have 2 Jack Russel's and Border Collie.

    Toggle Spoiler


    This is a old picture though not as cute anymore.
    aww I'm sure they are lol!


    Thanks for sharing guys

  7. #7
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Awesome fuckin pets, Chambers! I'll post a pick of my beautiful puppy Sam when I can be arsed uploading from my phone... He's one beautiful creature!

  8. #8
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Awesome fuckin pets, Chambers! I'll post a pick of my beautiful puppy Sam when I can be arsed uploading from my phone... He's one beautiful creature!
    Thank you sir, they are just the start to my animal kingdom

    And yes please do

  9. #9
    Player Hater
    DJ_Keyser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oztraylia
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Thank you sir, they are just the start to my animal kingdom

    And yes please do
    Your real name wouldn't happen to be Noah would it? And I wouldn't be surprised if you're building some form of gigantic boat...

  10. #10
    Will Love you for Food
    apokolypz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    172

    I have 2 cats.

    Hopper: he's a chillaxed mellow cat. Very nervous



    Marshy: She's not fat! The vet told us that she just has very thick fur. She decided to sleep on my little sister about a year ago.





  11. #11
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    714
    Reputation
    118

    My Iguana


    Ill take a picture of my spider when i get home.

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  12. #12
    Jay
    Jay is offline
    ಠ_ಠ
    Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    8

    I have four cats... I'll edit this post once I find them so I can take a picture

  13. #13
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Your real name wouldn't happen to be Noah would it? And I wouldn't be surprised if you're building some form of gigantic boat...
    Ssssh don't tell everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    I have 2 cats.

    Hopper: he's a chillaxed mellow cat. Very nervous



    Marshy: She's not fat! The vet told us that she just has very thick fur. She decided to sleep on my little sister about a year ago.

    They are 2 very nice cats Apok and Marshy is one HUGE cat, what breed is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    My Iguana


    Ill take a picture of my spider when i get home.
    Man that Iguana is very nice, how old?
    Yeah please show me the Spider

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I have four cats... I'll edit this post once I find them so I can take a picture
    4 cats?! nice.

  14. #14
    Will Love you for Food
    apokolypz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    172

    I'm really not sure what breed Marshy is, that's why we were so flabbergasted at the amount of fur she has and sheds everywhere lol. I believe Hopper is a tabby though.




  15. #15
    Mista J
    jondeere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    68

    so many cool animals up there. i will load mine on probably tomorrow. i have so many though so i will only post a few.


    Avy by: DaRe_xLw| Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

    Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

  16. #16
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by apokolypz View Post
    I'm really not sure what breed Marshy is, that's why we were so flabbergasted at the amount of fur she has and sheds everywhere lol. I believe Hopper is a tabby though.
    Whatever it is it's a lovely looking cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    so many cool animals up there. i will load mine on probably tomorrow. i have so many though so i will only post a few.
    You better post a picture of them all mr

  17. #17
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    BALLZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    714
    Reputation
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Man that Iguana is very nice, how old?
    Yeah please show me the Spider
    She is almost 4 years old .
    damn i forgot about taking the spiders pic yesterday ill try to remember when i get home.

    Sig and Avatar By djunglist

    My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

  18. #18
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    She is almost 4 years old .
    damn i forgot about taking the spiders pic yesterday ill try to remember when i get home.
    You did forget remember this time

  19. #19
    Lvl 9 - Gold


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    south california
    Posts
    1,006
    Reputation
    1



    pretty crapy pic ill try to get better ones

  20. #20
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,678
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post


    pretty crapy pic ill try to get better ones
    Cool man, what he/she watching?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO