Question, about article referencing rules

This is a discussion on Question, about article referencing rules within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; So i have this question. I just wrote an article sent it to my teacher. i didnt use any sources, ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Question, about article referencing rules

So i have this question. I just wrote an article sent it to my teacher. i didnt use any sources, I didnt quote any body.
    but i didnt write on the last page of the article at the bottom that i didnt use any sources.
    can they give me a negative feeback. if so, can I use some argument other than that I didnt use anybodys else work, and that i didnt quote anything at all to get them to give me a better grade??

any help and info would be deeply appreciated!!
    Thanks
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

NSFW

Does it have any sort of knowledge? Or is it more of your opinion?... Because if it uses knowledge you have to put a source there (you must have gotten the information from somewhere, you're not born with it), it is plagiarism, and that's illegal.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

MK Plat = Overrated

Did you use a text book to gain knowledge for the paper? Did you conduct a study of your own work? Did you make an original assessment of something? More details would better help an answer for your situation.

If it was a paper based all on your own opinions and personal observations, with no formal study or experiment or examination, then you should be fine.

Lvl 5 - Silver

it was about positive sides of learning english, for people who doesnt speak english. how you it affect work life, what can be done learn english, what are the positive sides!
    appreciate any help on this matter
    thanks
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Administrator

Let the professor know that the source of information in the paper comes from yourself, so you couldn't provide references because it's from your direct experience on the subject matter, which you feel knoiwledgable on.
    I had a threesome last night, there were a couple of no shows but I still had a good time!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Is like this, if you talk about information you´ve not personal obtained = give source or you will fail. If strictly speaking about own personal feelings, mention that somewhere and you´re cool.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    Let the professor know that the source of information in the paper comes from yourself, so you couldn't provide references because it's from your direct experience on the subject matter, which you feel knoiwledgable on.
    Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Is like this, if you talk about information you´ve not personal obtained = give source or you will fail. If strictly speaking about own personal feelings, mention that somewhere and you´re cool.
    This. Been said and I'm just repeating it.. If it's your own feelings and opinion, then no need to source anything UNLESS you did use another source. Otherwise, just inform the teacher that it was all your knowledge. No need to worry unless you have a certain number of sources you were supposed to use, and then you will lose points for that most likely. Shouldn't be an issue if no specific number was necessary.

If it was a formal paper though and information that you wouldn't know from experience yourself, then you will probably get failed for plagiarism as you would of had to learn it from somewhere else and that would be the source needed.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay