Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love my wife!!!!!

This is a discussion on I love my wife!!!!! within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; That's awesome bro. Women that love gaming is hard to come by. Hope you have great days like before with ...

Kid, not loser

That's awesome bro. Women that love gaming is hard to come by. Hope you have great days like before with your wife

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I just had to share this with you all:

...My wife's NOT a gamer by any means, but yesterday she wanted to play SSFIV with me. So, I told her sure, why not? I gave her my fight stick and all hell bro.....

...So, I told her sure, why not? I gave her my fight stick and all hell bro....

...I gave her my fight stick and all hell bro...

...gave her my fight stick...
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

DON'T BLINK

My wife usually just sits and watches (especially Heavy Rain) and is always ready to give Rock Band a go, but lately she's gotten into LBP2 when I play. I picked up Cartoon Network's Punch Time Explosion XL yesterday and she seemed interested. (fingers crossed)

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

The Grand Ray Legend

you're lucky dude, I wish my girl was a gamer, she hates games
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Gaming since 1985!

I know this feeling of excitement my friend. My wife has always been a very "casual" gamer. A while back I picked up Rayman Origins. She helped me get the plat for that game. Then she says to me "I want that plat on my account" I think I came in that single instant. She's now workin on her 2nd and 3rd at one time. A man could never be happier.

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    LOL... I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Plats-O'-War!!

LOL! Really!?

*insert Latin phrase*

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    UH-OH if know women and i do, bad news is coming your way my friend... Congratulations are in order though, so what are you hoping for? a boy or a girl?
    You also said if I know people and I do then Lasombra is never going to do his weekly interviews and has his pride broken or something like that when he was first starting his interview thread and people were giving him a hard time... Also, how is having a baby considered to be bad news unless he's not the father...

Quote Originally Posted by lurchio16 View Post
    Then there is Street Fighter. She'd never played before. I should mention first that I SUCK at brawlers. She basically battered me. Repeatedly. The game has now been traded!
    Hahahaha
    Hahahaha that deserves some rep.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You are lucky one. My wife hates games, I find myself having to sneak playtime here and there. I feel like one of those alcoholics who hides booze all over their house. I get the old "I see where your priorities are" line. Maybe I should get sing star like you guys and she'll play the ps3.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enviouswrath View Post
    UH-OH if know women and i do, bad news is coming your way my friend... Congratulations are in order though, so what are you hoping for? a boy or a girl?
    Um, what? She's not pregnant. She just had a good time playing the game. Where did you get pregnancy from all of this?

Rainbow in the dark

Um, what? She's not pregnant. She just had a good time playing the game. Where did you get pregnancy from all of this?
    Lol relax kid i'm just messing, however when the wife and her mother decide to do something you like all of a sudden it usually means they are hiding something from you, and she's about ready to tell you.... goodluck
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 8 - Gold

I just had to share this with you all:

My wife's NOT a gamer by any means, but yesterday she wanted to play SSFIV with me. So, I told her sure, why not? I gave her my fight stick and all hell broke loose!! She ripped off a 4 win streak before I got win #2!! So, after a ton of matches yesterday here's the final score card:

Wife 7 wins
    Me 6 wins

I'm so happy that she played the PS3 with me yesterday!! *Note: I try to offer a chance for her to play, but she rather read a book, cook and do other things (Believe me, I'm not complaining!! She even took me game shopping!! )* Not only that, now she wants to play Mortal Komabt against me! Plus, her mother wants to play again me in SSFIV and MK as well. This weekend just got more interesting. I just had to share a happy moment with you all.
    Lucky...
    Thats what the significant other doesnt understand. We as gamers, dont need someone into the games as much as we are. We just want them to be interested in it a bit... and play a bit... Lonely...

Harvester of Souls

My lady kicks my ass all the time in Tekken and other fighting games . I don't play her cause I'll get my ass kicked and I don't care much for them.

Here lately though, she's just been stealing my PS3 for Dragon's Dogma >:F >:F >:F she hasn't even beat it once yet but won't stop playing just running around killing stuff and doing little board quests and what not...

FML! But I'm proud of her too for gaming talents in fighting games . Even got online once with it and had a win streak going against people been playing for a long ass time .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

All out of bubblegum.....

When it comes to puzzle games ( tetris, columns, robotnik's mean bean machine) my wife is a beast. Without her I wouldnt have gotten my first plat on Sega Genesis Collection. She sucks at just about every other game, but we like playing the newer mario bros game on Wii... i like to pick her up and throw her around... lol.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    ... i like to pick her up and throw her around..
    O rly!?

Lvl 6 - Silver

your wife seems like a nice person but what got me up to my feet is when u said her mother wants to play as well and i'm still a college student so that makes her in the place of my grandma and i don't know about u but it doesn't happen everyday that u see a guy playing with his grandparents u my friend are living the dream !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

LOL, my wife usually doesn't like the PS3, but she doesn't bitch around when I'm playing as long as I do it when she's doing something else she needs to concentrate upon (I have to use the headset tho), but when it's Rock Band 3 time, she plays expert bass (gold stars several songs) and she likes to use the Home theatre for a evolving sound. at least it's something XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12