Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love my wife!!!!!

This is a discussion on I love my wife!!!!! within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; I just had to share this with you all: My wife's NOT a gamer by any means, but yesterday she ...

Plats-O'-War!!

I love my wife!!!!!

I just had to share this with you all:

My wife's NOT a gamer by any means, but yesterday she wanted to play SSFIV with me. So, I told her sure, why not? I gave her my fight stick and all hell broke loose!! She ripped off a 4 win streak before I got win #2!! So, after a ton of matches yesterday here's the final score card:

Wife 7 wins
    Me 6 wins

I'm so happy that she played the PS3 with me yesterday!! *Note: I try to offer a chance for her to play, but she rather read a book, cook and do other things (Believe me, I'm not complaining!! She even took me game shopping!! )* Not only that, now she wants to play Mortal Komabt against me! Plus, her mother wants to play again me in SSFIV and MK as well. This weekend just got more interesting. I just had to share a happy moment with you all.

Change is mediocre

Seems like you've got a good wife there, kidson. Congrats though, I know a lot of people have wives that will bitch at them for playing games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm happy for you and your wife. And yes, you shouldn't complain if she cooks for you.
    You should work on your winstreak though. Is she really good or is you wife having so much luck.
    I bet she's wondering what you've been doing behind your PS3 all the time.

Nope, nothing

Hell yeah buddy, to your lady!

Completely on topic: Me and my missus went round to a friends house for a little get together, and all the guys were playing Tekken 6. It was winner stays on and everyone was pretty good at the game, except me as I suck at it, and Alison decided she wanted a go.

She then proceeded to beat the person who was "on", and everyone else in the circle (about 7 people were playing)

It was the first time she'd played it... I was so proud of her (tears of joy)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post

Completely on topic: Me and my missus went round to a friends house for a little get together, and all the guys were playing Tekken 6. It was winner stays on and everyone was pretty good at the game, except me as I suck at it, and Alison decided she wanted a go.

She then proceeded to beat the person who was "on", and everyone else in the circle (about 7 people were playing)

what a beautifull story... That's how life should be

PS420

Nice Kidson! My gf's similar. She likes to read and watch Netflix, giving me ample time to game unless....

She'll play games like the Sims though but never a fighting game! That's awesome man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Plats-O'-War!!

She whooped on ALL 7 of y'all!? That's man!!

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntingbear View Post
    I know right

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    She whooped on ALL 7 of y'all!? That's man!!
    Yup, she picked some agile girl and button bashed the hell out of us!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Seems like you've got a good wife there, kidson. Congrats though, I know a lot of people have wives that will bitch at them for playing games.
    Thanks man!! She does complain a little that I do play, but I tell her that when she's at work, I'm home alone for about 6 1/2 during the day, so of course I be playing the PS3 LOL

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntingbear View Post
    ^^Agreed!!!^^ Looking forward to later on tonight. She wants to play MK. So, we'll see how this turns out.

The Stereotype Killer

Awwww that's so awesome!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

awwwww.......... god bless u both

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My wife constantly used to complain about ho much time I spent on my Playstation. The I got the YLOD. I expected her to do laps around the house with joy when I told her. Her reaction? She took me about to buy another one!

She only plays two games - she loves Singstar (I had to get the songs moved across to the new console, that was a condition) which we usually faily evenly matched.

Then there is Street Fighter. She'd never played before. I should mention first that I SUCK at brawlers. She basically battered me. Repeatedly. The game has now been traded!

Synthwave <3

That's so awesome, kidson! I hope you two have many more gaming experiences together.

Awww, that's awesome! Tekken 6 is so much fun. That's the game that got my husband and I into playing online together.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    awwwww.......... god bless u both
    Thanks man!!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    That's so awesome, kidson! I hope you two have many more gaming experiences together.
    Thanks girly!! I hope so too.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I think we all would like a partner like that, shit i know i would want a girl that i can get my ass kicked in a game, i'd be having tears of joy. Congrats to you kidson, seems like your dreams have come true

*insert Latin phrase*

Reminds me of when I offered Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (takes breath) to my youngest sister. She beat me with Chun-Li at least 90% of our matches!

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Rainbow in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I just had to share this with you all:

My wife's NOT a gamer by any means, but yesterday she wanted to play SSFIV with me. So, I told her sure, why not? I gave her my fight stick and all hell broke loose!! She ripped off a 4 win streak before I got win #2!! So, after a ton of matches yesterday here's the final score card:

Wife 7 wins
    Me 6 wins

I'm so happy that she played the PS3 with me yesterday!! *Note: I try to offer a chance for her to play, but she rather read a book, cook and do other things (Believe me, I'm not complaining!! She even took me game shopping!! )* Not only that, now she wants to play Mortal Komabt against me! Plus, her mother wants to play again me in SSFIV and MK as well. This weekend just got more interesting. I just had to share a happy moment with you all.
    UH-OH if know women and i do, bad news is coming your way my friend... Congratulations are in order though, so what are you hoping for? a boy or a girl?
    sig made by Bladia

Every time I drink a beer
    It makes your lazy eye disappear
    Every time I do a shot
    I think you're hot, but I know you're not
    Oh, I'm just trying to drink you pretty

Lvl 6 - Silver

My wife made me go out and buy another PS3 so she could have one to play. Right now we are playing Ratchet and Clank All 4 One together. But she does hate video games to an extent and wont let me buy Dark Souls lol.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ive got to say there really are some great stories in here that touch my heart,i just wish my girl friend was the same My 6 year daughter loves gaming more than my girlfriend ever will unless we are playing Sing Star when we have friends over and that isnt very often

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast