Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PS4 release coming later than expected?

This is a discussion on PS4 release coming later than expected? within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; I have been hearing a lot about the playstation 4 possibly being released later than expected, I thought it would ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS4 release coming later than expected?

I have been hearing a lot about the playstation 4 possibly being released later than expected, I thought it would be sometime in 2013 but now who knows... what do you guys think, something i found online said...
    "Going by the latest reports on the same, company officials at Sony have said that they will stick around with PlayStation 3 for more game titles to release in the next 2-3 years."
    Delayed Release Date for the PlayStation 4?

Do you think this is could be true?
    They even goes on to say that the ps4 may not even be announced till 2015... what do you guys think?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't give a monkeys, countless posts regarding this, happy with my PS3

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well Sony already came out and said they will be supporting the Playstation 3 until at least 2015.
    So, PSN, and the Store are major components that continually need attention, leaving less time for the predecessor, and they said "At least 2015" doesn't mean they will stop supporting it in 2015. So it could be longer, Sony is making copious amounts of money, they have no reason to release a new system until they squeezed the Playstation 3 'til death.

I'm fine with it though, many fantastic games are still coming out onto the Playstation 3.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

End of 2105 would be a 9 year cycle, they were going for a 10 year cycle so no real news here

Lvl 6 - Silver

the PS3 still has a ton of staying power... I'm in no hurry for a new console as my PS3 still pleases me

Rangers F.C

Think am going to buy a new gaming PC , had a look at my friends playing Skyrim with the graphics turned up high and it looks amazing
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    the PS3 still has a ton of staying power... I'm in no hurry for a new console as my PS3 still pleases me
    What if the XBOX 720 comes out and then SONY will be at the bottom of the barrel and this time they might drown. If SONY isn't going to announce the PS4 anytime soon then they should take the PS3 and amp up the RAM and bring it up to at least 4x.

I think the PS4 is going to be sooner then we think cause SONY is bringing out a new PS3 model and discontinuing the SLIM model and based on the looks of the newest model it's not going to have the appeal to keep the PS3 selling and I think SONY just made a cheap unit cause they know the PS4 will be coming soon and they're just milking extra profits before the PS4 is launched.

PS1 1994
    PS2 2000
    PS3 2006
    PS4 ???? Certainly won't be this year unless SONY's keeping a huge secret and they launch it. Could you imagine just out of the blue.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I love my Ps3. There are still tons of great games coming out. I have no interest in a Ps4 at the moment.
    Thanks to xEl_Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Bob 'n' Becca

Love my ps3. Don't see myself getting a next gen system for a very long time. The longer I can spend with my current gen system the better.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Someone is always posting this thread new almost every week….WHY?!?!
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Chaos will follow

Quote Originally Posted by bmj2k7 View Post
    End of 2105 would be a 9 year cycle, they were going for a 10 year cycle so no real news here
    Wouldn't the life cycle be 99 years by that logic?

Too Hot

We haven't already this thread 10 times before or anything.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the sig and djunglist for the avy

"I'm the old man who lives upstairs and starves his pets, then never leaves his house cause he thinks his car's possessed"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

They can't be a year behind xbox again though thats one of the reasons the failed with the ps3 at the time.

'You're a soldier! Finish your mission! Show your loyalty! Face me.'

Prayer Warrior

oh for fuck sake not another one of these threads. who gives a shit about the ps4 right now. i'm very happy with my ps3 and want as much life out of it as i can get before i drop my hard earned money on another system.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Where's Gnasty Gnorc?

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    What if the XBOX 720 comes out and then SONY will be at the bottom of the barrel and this time they might drown. If SONY isn't going to announce the PS4 anytime soon then they should take the PS3 and amp up the RAM and bring it up to at least 4x.

I think the PS4 is going to be sooner then we think cause SONY is bringing out a new PS3 model and discontinuing the SLIM model and based on the looks of the newest model it's not going to have the appeal to keep the PS3 selling and I think SONY just made a cheap unit cause they know the PS4 will be coming soon and they're just milking extra profits before the PS4 is launched.

PS1 1994
    PS2 2000
    PS3 2006
    PS4 ???? Certainly won't be this year unless SONY's keeping a huge secret and they launch it. Could you imagine just
    out of the blue.
    That would drive everyone insane and cause the end of the world on Dec. 21.

PRO Member

Stop posting the same thread its more annoying then them spammers we get !!!! lol the worst

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp!derp! derp!derp!derp!

Where's Gnasty Gnorc?

Perfecting since 1996

Listen, Sony can be a bunch of dumbasses sometimes, but they are not that big of a dumbass. They know that they need to get their system out the same time that the new Xbox launches. No exceptions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast