Product A or product B?

This is a discussion on Product A or product B? within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; I have seen a thread of what game people should buy. Well I haven't seen a product a or b ...

PRO Member

Product A or product B?

I have seen a thread of what game people should buy. Well I haven't seen a product a or b thread. I think that people should help the last person that needs help before asking for help. Anyone can chime in.

Should I get a ipod touch 64gb or ipod 120gb?

I don't have money for either but, I would like to know how much to save. I have a ipod 30gb but, A) it got smashed and B) its gettng full.

Editor in Chief - Editorials

64gb should be more than adequate. I have just over 4200 songs, taking up 37.5gb, so unless your library is massive, 64 is fine. Moreover, I compress the quality of my music because A) it doesn't all fit on my 32gb iPhone, and B) there isn't a huge difference in quality between 320kbps and 192kbps when you use headphones.

The other obvious upside of choosing a 64gb Touch over a 120gb Classic is the interface and apps.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl_80 View Post
    I have seen a thread of what game people should buy. Well I haven't seen a product a or b thread. I think that people should help the last person that needs help before asking for help. Anyone can chime in.

Should I get a ipod touch 64gb or ipod 120gb?

I don't have money for either but, I would like to know how much to save. I have a ipod 30gb but, A) it got smashed and B) its gettng full.
    You should get the ipod 64gb. Main thing is that if your 30gb is just now getting full, then doubling the size will be sufficient enough. Unless your like me and plan to have a huge music library, for recreational uses 64 is enough. A exception is if you like putting videos on your ipod, which takes up a much larger amount of room and thus you should consider the bigger gb of the two.

Really depends, as we dont have enough information about you to make a solid suggestion.

This also factors in the fact that your not even able to afford either at the moment.

I reccomend buying off craigslist, unless you dont trust the people.

Lvl 5 - Silver

64GB sounds like more than enough for music, unless you're going to put a whole lot of movies and whatnot.
    "Those who do not show respect will receive none in kind."

PRO Member

I just want to play music, I don't have any movies, and don't know where to look for free movies.