Cheating on Sony..

This is a discussion on Cheating on Sony.. within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; Playstation has (in my mind) the most incredible library of games, spanning over 3 system (Playstation4 has a lot to ...

PRO Member

Cheating on Sony..

Playstation has (in my mind) the most incredible library of games, spanning over 3 system (Playstation4 has a lot to live up to) and 2 handheld systems...but no matter how great the system/games are, temptation lurks around every corner...

With games like: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo) and Alan Wake (Xbox), just name 2..

which game made you put down the Dual Analog and pick up another Controller/Device...

My choice would go to Bastion on the iOS, my brother told me about how good it was and when I final bought it was hooked...the story maybe blah, but the visuals and game play is are great...the narriation is awesome...I recommend it..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

illegal in 9 countries

Lately...Pokemon Y on 3DS, Skylanders Giants on 360 and The Wonderful 101 on Wii U, but in my defense, it's been to train my young Padawan. I haven't played a good iOS game in some time, but I go there too.

Though my heart belongs to Sony, my loins belong to anyone who'll give me a good time.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

PRO Member

Other games that have occupied my time recently include Pokemon Y and A Link Between Worlds.

And don't EVER feel beholden to a corporation (unless its yours haha). It's one of the stupidest things you can do as a consumer.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Notorious K.I.D.

I had an original Xbox just so I could play Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. I also used that system to play Morrowind. While I had a 360 I played Oblivion and The Orange Box. Back in the day I had an NES, SNES, and a Gamecube. I still have a Wii but have pretty much given up on any system other than my PS3. At every point I did own at least one Sony system, no matter what other systems I had.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 8 - Gold

I would backstab Sony, and buy myself an xbone in order to play Ryse, but still no matter what, I think that xbox sucks.

дурак

Lately it's been my 3DS that has gotten more attention. Pokemon Y, A Link Between Worlds, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Used to be PC, but my Laptop has gotten even shittier as times goes by.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Though my heart belongs to Sony, my loins belong to anyone who'll give me a good time.
    ^ This.

I play Mario Kart on NDS and Diablo 3 on 360.

The only sane person here

I'm still sticking to the PS3 for some time but my 3DS have been getting some attention recently.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Alan Wake was the reason to grap the xbox. One idiot complaind " you got a game you dont know anything about " well, i followed the game for more than a year and got it when American Nightmare got out.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I'm only with Sony because SEGA left me to whore herself out to that fat plumber. Slut.

But i'm not really tempted by other consoles, chances are, if i want to play something not on a Playstation, it's on PC, and PC isn't cheating because Sony is okay with it.
    Credit to the awesome ERICVOLTAGE for that. ^

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A link between 2 worlds is a must play, its not cheating on Sony, its not our fault Nintendo just doesn't die from console making and just become a 3rd party publisher... but is you've played the old SNES Link to the Past, you have to play the 3DS one, now I wouldn't say buy a 3Ds just for that game, but almost...its that good

News Team

I booted up my 360 last November to play through the Halo series before 4 released. After I was done, it became my 4th Netflix box again

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Lancer View Post
    A link between 2 worlds is a must play, its not cheating on Sony, its not our fault Nintendo just doesn't die from console making and just become a 3rd party publisher... but is you've played the old SNES Link to the Past, you have to play the 3DS one, now I wouldn't say buy a 3Ds just for that game, but almost...its that good
    I agree with this 100%. In fact I went out and bought the limited edition 3DS XL just for it and I beat the game in like 2 days, its that good.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

I play MP games on my 360, and will only play for exclusives/friends when my bro gets his Xbone, and my NDS is for Mario.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)