lend me a prayer

This is a discussion on lend me a prayer within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; hi all, not sure if many of you all know me its supersonicjc, going through a rough time here and ...

ToQ6

lend me a prayer

hi all, not sure if many of you all know me its supersonicjc,
    going through a rough time here and heres why, my father of 59 years of age was just digonised with stage 4 cancer from what im understanding is from a tumor that is the size of a baseball in his colon and its not only that big but developed into a L shape as well with that, he also has 1 spot of cancer in his liver and 3 in his lungs.

he goes into surgery this coming Thursday to start chemo and radiation, plus surgery to put in a colostomy bag (medical term for poop bag).
    I also understand that the tumor rupsured and he is in a lot of pain, once this gets started if the tumor doesn't shrink withen 3 months or the cancer gets brought into submission he has already said he gives up and will become a DNR.
    he might pull through but the odds are 70-30 and not in his favor at all
    not asking for anything but to keep a prayer in mind and hope that he will make a full recovery, even if I don't get along with him idk what else to think of other then to share with all my gaming friends on here and to keep my family in your thoughts and pray that he makes a full recovery

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

Platinum Procrastinator

Sorry to hear about your father man. I'll definitely keep him and your family in my prayers as well and hope everything works out for the best.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

She Got Me Up All Night

As Denaratuck says you all will be in our prayers here and theres always a fighting chance you need to believe in it. I have a good friend who got done Chemo not to long ago and he is 23 and he is now cancer free and hopefully it stays that way. keep your head up man and if you need anything holler out to us
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

ToQ6

thank you Denaratuck and yoo hoo, like I said tho its a long shot and the tumor just ruptsured and is cancerous so he gets the wonderful chemo and radiation plus if he gets an infection he could very easily die since the immune system kinda takes a shit with all the toxins getting pumped in him plus the tumor which could very easily not shrink but kill him with no chance since currently they cant operate to remove it at all and its a long shot right now but the good side is with the colostomy bag he can actually relive himself in a way... and be out of some pain, cause currently hes blocked and there is a hole the size of the head of a penny for him to well you know, and he cant, anywho, once again thanks for your prayers and hope he makes it

The _ is silent.

Prayers for you and your family and that your father pulls through and has a speedy recovery. I've had a lot of experiences in my family with cancer, mom and dad both had it. So I can sympathize with what you are going through. Stay strong

Sig and Avatar by SideEffect

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Hope everything works out.

Plats-O'-War!!

Man, I'm praying for God to give your father the strength to fight through this, and come out ok. I just suffered a death in my family last Wednesday, and right now, I'm here for you man. If you need to talk/vent, etc, hit me up man. Praying for you and the family.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That some really bad news. I will be praying for you, your father, and your family. I know it's hard but keep it together.

"I have to warn you that I haven't got a clue. Stones they keyed adjacent made of only habit too."

Gods Reign

Sorry to hear about your father . I will pray for your dad and hope he makes a full recovery.

Roo Commander

Mate, this just awful. Hope your dad pulls through and is alright.

I'm not the praying type though so there'll be none of that from me.

ToQ6

thank you all, I should know a bit more later on this week, but I'm hearing some more news that isn't sounding promising one bit, I will keep posted here on whats new if anything, I have heard tho that its possibly to a point to where we are now just delaying the envetable

ToQ6

an update for all, he went into surgery for the colostomy bag and that went well but now begins the intensive chemo and radiation to shrink the tumor and try to cure the cancer, most of that wont do much if not anything for the 3 months then we will know an untimatium at that time, its not looking the greatest but if there is a fighting chance then were taking it

She Got Me Up All Night

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Make sure you guys stay by his side when he gets tired and needs some help. Is he going to be living with the family such as some relatives or anything?
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Plats-O'-War!!

That's great news to hear!! I'm more than sure your father's a strong fighter, and he'll pull through! I'm still praying for a speedy recovery my friend.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Good to hear man! Just keep hanging in there.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It's good to hear he got through that first surgery. I know the next step is hardest on everyone in your family and hard on your father as well. Keep your head up and value the time you have in case it goes for the worse. I hope it all goes for the best and you will have peace.

"I have to warn you that I haven't got a clue. Stones they keyed adjacent made of only habit too."

Lvl 5 - Silver

all the best to your father, you and your family. above all just remember, hes your dad. spend as much time with him as you can