lend me a prayer

This is a discussion on lend me a prayer within the General Chit-Chat forum, part of the Off Topic Chat; hi all, not sure if many of you all know me its supersonicjc, going through a rough time here and ...

ToQ Rokugou

lend me a prayer

hi all, not sure if many of you all know me its supersonicjc,
    going through a rough time here and heres why, my father of 59 years of age was just digonised with stage 4 cancer from what im understanding is from a tumor that is the size of a baseball in his colon and its not only that big but developed into a L shape as well with that, he also has 1 spot of cancer in his liver and 3 in his lungs.

he goes into surgery this coming Thursday to start chemo and radiation, plus surgery to put in a colostomy bag (medical term for poop bag).
    I also understand that the tumor rupsured and he is in a lot of pain, once this gets started if the tumor doesn't shrink withen 3 months or the cancer gets brought into submission he has already said he gives up and will become a DNR.
    he might pull through but the odds are 70-30 and not in his favor at all
    not asking for anything but to keep a prayer in mind and hope that he will make a full recovery, even if I don't get along with him idk what else to think of other then to share with all my gaming friends on here and to keep my family in your thoughts and pray that he makes a full recovery

Platinum Procrastinator

Sorry to hear about your father man. I'll definitely keep him and your family in my prayers as well and hope everything works out for the best.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

As Denaratuck says you all will be in our prayers here and theres always a fighting chance you need to believe in it. I have a good friend who got done Chemo not to long ago and he is 23 and he is now cancer free and hopefully it stays that way. keep your head up man and if you need anything holler out to us

ToQ Rokugou

thank you Denaratuck and yoo hoo, like I said tho its a long shot and the tumor just ruptsured and is cancerous so he gets the wonderful chemo and radiation plus if he gets an infection he could very easily die since the immune system kinda takes a shit with all the toxins getting pumped in him plus the tumor which could very easily not shrink but kill him with no chance since currently they cant operate to remove it at all and its a long shot right now but the good side is with the colostomy bag he can actually relive himself in a way... and be out of some pain, cause currently hes blocked and there is a hole the size of the head of a penny for him to well you know, and he cant, anywho, once again thanks for your prayers and hope he makes it

The _ is silent.

Prayers for you and your family and that your father pulls through and has a speedy recovery. I've had a lot of experiences in my family with cancer, mom and dad both had it. So I can sympathize with what you are going through. Stay strong

Sig and Avatar by SideEffect

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Hope everything works out.

Plats-O'-War!!

Man, I'm praying for God to give your father the strength to fight through this, and come out ok. I just suffered a death in my family last Wednesday, and right now, I'm here for you man. If you need to talk/vent, etc, hit me up man. Praying for you and the family.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That some really bad news. I will be praying for you, your father, and your family. I know it's hard but keep it together.

"No miré lo sabio del presente coso para disipar la calma es indeleble"

"Do not look to the wisdom of this. Sew to dissipate. Calm is indelible."

Done with Destiny

Sorry to hear about your father . I will pray for your dad and hope he makes a full recovery.

Currently playing: Destiny

Roo Commander

Mate, this just awful. Hope your dad pulls through and is alright.

I'm not the praying type though so there'll be none of that from me.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

ToQ Rokugou

thank you all, I should know a bit more later on this week, but I'm hearing some more news that isn't sounding promising one bit, I will keep posted here on whats new if anything, I have heard tho that its possibly to a point to where we are now just delaying the envetable

ToQ Rokugou

an update for all, he went into surgery for the colostomy bag and that went well but now begins the intensive chemo and radiation to shrink the tumor and try to cure the cancer, most of that wont do much if not anything for the 3 months then we will know an untimatium at that time, its not looking the greatest but if there is a fighting chance then were taking it

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Make sure you guys stay by his side when he gets tired and needs some help. Is he going to be living with the family such as some relatives or anything?

Plats-O'-War!!

That's great news to hear!! I'm more than sure your father's a strong fighter, and he'll pull through! I'm still praying for a speedy recovery my friend.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Good to hear man! Just keep hanging in there.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

It's good to hear he got through that first surgery. I know the next step is hardest on everyone in your family and hard on your father as well. Keep your head up and value the time you have in case it goes for the worse. I hope it all goes for the best and you will have peace.

"No miré lo sabio del presente coso para disipar la calma es indeleble"

"Do not look to the wisdom of this. Sew to dissipate. Calm is indelible."

Lvl 5 - Silver

all the best to your father, you and your family. above all just remember, hes your dad. spend as much time with him as you can

ToQ Rokugou

well so far he is healing from the surgery on the colostomy bag, once he gets healed a bit more he get to really have fun next cause he then will have the chemo and radiation starting soon, altho it might be too late but you never know and hope he makes a full recovery and beats not only the cancer but is able to get the tumor removed in 3 months

ToQ Rokugou

well heres an update, its not doing so good, my dad is ill and in pain, part from the tumor which could rupture at any given time, and the fact that there is a cold going around they cant start the chemo or radiation until he gets done with the cold but with all that is going on its on the border right now as to what can happen here, hope for the best but planning for the worst here

ToQ Rokugou

new update here, they started chemo and radiation but they confirmed the spots in his lung are cancerous and he is now on morphine as well as everything else, were hoping that he makes it but as of right now its not looking good, main thing is now that if in the 3 months of doing the chemo and radiation treatments if he doesn't change or the turmor doesn't shrink then we all decided that were just gonna make him as confortable as possible and that's unfortunately it... hoping for the best but its looking worse and worse each day, I went out there the other day and I could see it with my own eyes that he was hiding the pain but not very well from me, I made my peace with him so he knows but despite that neither me nor him see eye to eye were hoping that all is well with this and I hope that everyone out here despite what religion or entity that you pray or belive in that you keep me and my family in your thoughts and hope that we get through this hard time